Search results

1. Cupra itch...

This is the one I have (hope posting links is ok?) https://tdi-tuning.com/car/seat/leon/20-fr-tdi-181-bhp-184-ps-135-kw-380-nm-280-lbft/crtd4-triple-channel-with-rpm-diesel-tuning-box-chip You’ll love it if you do it - what I really like is the boxes can be reprogrammed to fit most cars so can...
  2. Cupra itch...

I’d say the tuning box transformed the car to be honest. My cousin has a Golf GTI 62 plate so think that’s around 210bhp and I have no problem keeping up with him. Think I may even pull away slightly. Think it says 230bhp with the tuning box but more likely around 220. I’ve just been up to...
  3. Cupra itch...

No doubt this has been asked a few times so apologies if it's the same old stuff So I currently own and enjoy (relatively) a 65 plate Leon ST 184 FR that I've had for approx 3 years. I've got a TDI tuning box on it so it's nice and torquey but having come from a mk1 Cupra R, stage 1 and a 98...
  4. Deposit down on 65plate FR

You will love it, I have the FR ST 184 and it's awesome.
  5. Deposit down on 65plate FR

Can I ask about the Octavia boot struts? I'm assuming they are standard estate ones, any particular year of car and where you got yours from. Also does it make the boot much harder to close? Sorry lots of questions but been looking for a set that works for a while. I have the ST btw
  6. Tuning boxes Dtuk or TDI tuning

I've had the TDI tuning box on my FR184 for around a year now and it's been great. Transforms the car imo
  7. Leon FR TDI 184

I have seen this a few times, had one last week, drove to/back from in laws, 1.5hr along A14 at normal speeds only to pull up at home to a regen! Mine is used for mainly short trips and has a tuning box so tends to do a regen around once a fortnight I'd say. Wish there was a way to force a...
  8. Recommendation for 18" tyres

When I had the mk1 Cupra R it came with Infinity Ecomax on it and even up to 260bhp stage 1 they were great. Ran a 13.9 1/4 mile on them too. Current ST 184 FR had Greenlander put on the fronts by the dealer and oh my they were scary and that was even before I fitted the tuning box! Goodyear...
  9. Recommendation for 18" tyres

Another vote for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 3 here. Just had 4 fitted and been great so far and have really good rim protectors for when the Mrs drives it!
  10. Cupra R fluttering under boost

Oversize tip. When its making the noise it doesn't feel as though its holding back at all.
  11. what have you done to your car today ?

Had a coil pack failure and had kittens when it happened as thought she'd gone bang lol now to source some uprated ones me thinks
  12. Cupra R fluttering under boost

Mine is boosting at 20psi at 3-4krpm the noise goes away at higher revs as the boost drops & settles around 17psi In your opinion is this damaging to anything & does it need fixing?
  13. Cupra R fluttering under boost

Have you got an oversize tip? Had mine remapped a couple of weeks ago and mine does this too at low revs in the higher gears. Did some searches on google and seems normal as the tip is flowing more air than can be used so the actuator lets some of the boost go or something like that? Mine...
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

AP coilovers are on Before arch to floor - Rear 71cm, Front 68cm After arch to floor - rear 64.5cm, front 65.5cm To anyone thinking of getting coilovers, I'd highly recommend these, car feels more comfy than standard and handles loads better :D
  15. N249 Bypass guide LCR

Here's a few pics After the bypass with everything still in place All unused bits removed Tidied the pipe from inlet to DV and had a little clean
  16. Tyre advice..

I used to run Nankang NS2-R on the Integra and they were awesome!! Not too badly priced on tyre leader too
  17. N249 Bypass guide LCR

Once you've done the bypass you can simply remove everything that is no longer being used, just make sure you keep the grey piece connected minus the hoses so that it doesn't throw a fault and you'll be fine. I did the bypass a while ago and finally removed the bits in the week and it all...
  18. what have you done to your car today ?

Ordered some AP coilovers from DPM
  19. Boost issue....i think

Sounds very much like what I had on my lcr, was n75 valve, if you unplug it and take it for a drive and it doesn't do the surging then you can be fairly sure its that. Part was £59 from dealer and fitted myself
  20. Boost cutting out

sounds very much like a dodgy n75 valve to me, just had this on my lcr and a new one sorted it out
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.