Search results

1. Notleks

Cupra 300 DSG Advise please

Thanks Jack. Much appreciated. S4 would need to wait till next year.
  2. Notleks

DECISION TIME Having taken the test drive and then given myself time to think of the past 12 hours and sleep on it. I have decided against going for a Cupra of any varient. The reasons of which are: The interior quality of the Leon i would not be happy with after a few days. I know this...
  3. Notleks

I like the GTI but only the 7.5 performance and trying to find one with Tartan, DSG, 5 door and Silver is like trying it to win the lotto. the cupra is growing on me. Never been a badge snob - just feel the Audi quality is something I may miss, even though mine is a 65 plate
  4. Notleks

Yeah, the only issue I could see with the car was the plastics used. The dash on the A3 is very nice and the screen can be hidden into the dash. The power and sound was ultimately what a would be paying for. Couldn’t believe the wheels can be spinning at 40 plus mph.
  5. Notleks

Well I had a test drive today. Cupra 290 DSG. Link in the post https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202002287832129 lovely car. Super quick, could not believe how long it holds onto 2nd gear in Cupra mode. The grip it has for a FWD was superb car did sound good but am not sure if...
  6. Notleks

Hope so mate. Will let you know how the test drive goes
  7. Notleks

Thanks Jack. Its the 300 i am looking at (DSG). Although i do have a test drive in a white 290 at 1500 today.
  8. Notleks

New Member.

Welcome, lovely looking FR you have there mate
  9. Notleks

Again, thank you for the above. All i am looking for is the car to sound nice. Nothing boy racerish, but just a nice deep sound. And i 100% need an auto as my next car. Changing gear is a pain in the ***** and my audi clutch is made of chocolate. Had to be replaced at 24k. I am lucky in...
  10. Notleks

LAST QUESTION I PROMISE I have twin girls at 3. So 2 car seats always in the back, change find anything to compare but coming from an Audi A3 saloon I imagine back seat room to be on par?
  11. Notleks

Top information thanks again
  12. Notleks

Again thank you for the detail. Heated seats isn’t an issue for me. Had them in both my Audi and BMW and don’t think I have ever had them on lol I like the cupra. Just this 300/290 exhaust and sound is bothering me. I want to be able to hear the car which I don’t think I will be able to
  13. Notleks

Thanks mate, hope that didnt take you too long. So the car in the link. Is it of good spec / or would you suggest something else?
  14. Notleks

Any videos or pics of yours?
  15. Notleks

Thank you for the above mate, much appreciated. So i get all of what your saying. But what does this mean: "But unless you go for a GPF Copper car you won't get the central rev counter. There are a few none copper versions of this car, but not many." This is the car i am looking at and have...
  16. Notleks

HI all, long time since i have been on here. Sold my Leon FR Supercopa few years back. Currently in an Audi A3 Saloon 2.0 TDI 150 - Lovely car just boring. Anyway, I need some advise 68 Plate Cupra 300 DSG 5 door. I am thinking of buying this car. Can anyone give me some good owner advice...
  17. Notleks

Insurance

Is modding worth it. The plain simple answer. No
  18. Notleks

Owned vs Leased ratio

My maths tells me there are people on here paying more than £350 a month for a SEAT. MINDBLOWING
  19. Notleks

Owned vs Leased ratio

Leasing all day long. There is zero comparison. Most people paying circa £300 a month on pcp to own something which depreciates at a faster rate than payments. Idiotic Madness to buy or even consider pcp. Lease everything in life with exception to a mortgage.
  20. Notleks

RS6C on a mk2

I collect my RS6 Style alloys on Monday. Question. How much do 18" bbs supercopa wheels go for?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise