Search results

1. Rear indicator cluster

Morning all So I'm getting a bit annoyed now. I've replaced my rear indicator cluster 2 times I think now. Each time because of the indicator light failing. Originally it was replaced by Seat under warranty then when that one failed I replaced it with the euro car parts one and now that one has...
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Okay tell me how it goes. Absolutely absurb i know! Cant believe skodas and vw dont pay Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Tell me how it goes and if you find any sort of fix at all pm me. I am that guy above that broke theirs as mentioned below Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

That's the version. Cheers Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. 1.8 TSI DSG Brake disc diameter

Also what pads do i order from ecp as they have different types too... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. 1.8 TSI DSG Brake disc diameter

Are the rears on the fr 1.8 310mm aswel? Thanks. Ecp has that big sale on right now and it may be time for the brakes to be done... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. 1.8 TSI DSG Brake disc diameter

Is it same for manual? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I did back it up. But it seemed to fail Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hopefully that would work. Or get a seat in a breakers yard and using their cwrd or copying someone's aslong as they're not locked to the individual cars Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Sorry i missed that. Not really sure tbh. I copied all the files off but when i put it back on and in thr car wont even detect any navigation data like the new stuff it does so must be missing hidden files. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Took the car to the garage yesterday they basically told me nothing they can do other than sell me an sd card for 165 quid. So I said im not doing that as i laughed in their face. So my other options are hope someone can let me copy their sd card for their mib1 system and hope that works (i dont...
  12. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I think I've had a stroke of luck. My brother just bought (picked up today) a 2014 audi a3 with sat nav. Would i be able to just use his sd card and copy the files onto mine. If so whats the most full proof way of doing this Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Im not sure which the 1030 is.. Just doing it direct from the seat website. How much is this mapcare **** then? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

On the website it said click here for 5f download so i assumed it was cool Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Just checked my obd eleven and its showing these codes if that helps. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  16. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Ive made a copy but once i tried to put that back on. Wont even detect the navigation data. But with my updated one it atleast says navigation data detected and then gives me the error. How would i go about hunting the mib1 data? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  17. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Mines was 5f. Cant check now tho as the error screen just keeps showing Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  18. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Where do i check to see the 6p? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  19. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Can anyone help. I've downloaded my update file (90% sure it's the rigbt one) and tried to install it back in my car but its coming up with this error message. Its going to seat on Wednesday for her service. Wanting it fixed before they charge me then Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  20. Sat nav update

*update* got the files unzipped and onto the sd card. Plugged this into my car and well the car recognises its there now but is now displaying this error message instead. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk