Search results

1. Efficiency- who needs a diesel?

Just driven back from work, and got 59mpg. Don't think that's too shabby! Stuck to the speed limit (mostly) and flowed with the traffic. Lazy with the ACC on the motorway. But I wasn't hypermiling and I wasn't holding anyone up, so I'm very impressed with this! Car is a 2019 Xcellence Lux with...
  2. Lower Grille

So some delightful person (not) kicked in the lower grille on my Ibiza while I was at work. It's the lower one where the radar sensor is (thankfully it doesn't seem like that was affected, ACC still works fine). The front parking sensor keeps falling out which is particularly annoying! Anyone...
  3. Fuel Economy

I've headed down south for Easter to see the family, and I was very impressed with the Ibiza! Had the ACC at 70, traffic wasn't really flowing any faster and there are now so many cameras it's not worth going any quicker, plus I was tired and a touch hung over (had left plenty of time before...
  4. False boot floor

I know that in other markets, you can get a false floor for the boot of the Ibiza. Does anyone know if it's possible to retrofit this relatively cheaply? I'm presuming it's just a matter of the two guides on the side and the floor piece itself.
  5. New Ibiza ordered!

I'm very excited! Gone for an Xcellence Lux 1.0 TSI 115PS 6-speed manual, in Desire Red. Can't wait! I was reading through the price list, it is currently saying that the Lux gets the microsuede interior with white stitching, although the order form says 'muskat stit', which I took to be the...
  6. Thinking of getting a Leon

So, thinking of getting a Leon or maybe an Ibiza (or a Golf, or a Polo, or maybe a Focus.....) when my Fabia goes back next year. What are people's thoughts? I'm thinking of the Xcellence Lux with the 1.5 TSI 150. I've heard good things about the engine in VWs and Skodas. My parents are...