Search results

1. LukeTSI

Wrapping

Hiya! Looking at getting exactly the same done to my '16 red FR - is this matt or gloss?
  2. LukeTSI

Grantham. Lincoln. Peterborough area

Hi Tony! I'm about an hour and a half away from Grantham and if there were a lot going I'd be interested.
  3. LukeTSI

national day?

I'd love to meet up and see everyone else's vehicles and get some inspiration and advice :-)
  4. LukeTSI

New Member - 2nd SEAT

To Seastormer: Ah right, hopefully find one soon I'd quite like to get one or two! I like the setup you've got going on your tinted rear windows...
  5. LukeTSI

New Member - 2nd SEAT

I love it! So probably 10!! It's great to drive :D
  6. LukeTSI

New Member - 2nd SEAT

The 1.2TSI. 110PS, so much different to the old 105PS engine. I test drove a 2015 last year and I could tell the difference as soon as I got in the new one, the exhaust is louder and growlier and it has more punch when the turbo kicks in at about 1500rpm. The 6th gear was a deal breaker for me too.
  7. LukeTSI

New Member - 2nd SEAT

Also Seastormer where do I get the SCN stickers from?
  8. LukeTSI

New Member - 2nd SEAT

Thank you Notleks and Seastormer! I'm proud of the plate lol, gets a lot of good looks! Nippy little engine too, not bad for a 19 year old :D Best part is the insurance is £120 cheaper than my old car :-)
  9. LukeTSI

New Member - 2nd SEAT

There is no Mrs Luke! And my mum isn't driving it before anyone makes that joke :rofl:
  10. LukeTSI

New Member - 2nd SEAT

Hi Guys! Thought I'd introduce myself - my name's Luke and I used to own a 2003 1.2 Ibiza but upgraded to my first ever brand new car :D Bought a 2016 Ibiza FR TECH from my local dealer! I'd post an image but I'm not entirely sure how yet..... The plate says MILF as well which was my...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.