Search results

1. What car should I purchase

There are loads of Ibiza FRs, they dont make the 2.0 TDIs anymore, seem to concentrate more on the lower sized petrols now. I do happen to have a '13 2.0 TDI Ibiza for sale though!
  2. I'm new and need advice on an ibiza sport 1.4 body parts :)

Welcome. If it's the same chassis, I would say there is no difference. Im sure someone will confirm
  3. one more cupra

Hi man, you from Portugal? I was born in Porto myself. Cool car!
  4. What car should I purchase

Also dont forget, you're on a Seat enthusiast forum, I dont know how many people will back Audi's on here, when a Seat is an option!
  5. What car should I purchase

I just see them as a more flashy brand where your paying a lot for the badge. Basically you just don't get as much car for your money. The A3 will do the same thing as the Ibiza, probably in a slower/similar time. I guess it's whether you want to spend the extra on all the fancy interiors...
  6. What car should I purchase

At that age, whether you can afford it or not, I stay away from the A3, and potentially Audi all together... Repairs/ maintenance are guaranteed to cost a fair amount more, and you're only really paying for a little added luxury. I imagine you'll be getting the same / very similar engine for...
  7. SEAT Leon Cupra 290 full details and new pictures

Such a nice car. I was originally going to try purchase this as a replacement to my Ibiza FR, but they are just so expensive. In the end went for the Focus ST. For some reason Ford are able to offer a much higher residual value on the vehicle, making PCP very affordable indeed. I think Seat...
  8. Small scratches

Wow awesome, i'm about to attempt to remove a scratch from my red ibiza, will post some pics when i'm done. Useful guide though!
  9. Ibiza Cupra R

Whats the difference between the regular cupra and the cupra r? why did they discontinue?
  10. long time vw owner just bought a seat now with pictures

When you say bringing back to stock, do you mean stock stock? That will be a sad day...
  11. Pleased to meet you all!

Awesome, welcome man
  12. Quick into! '13 Ibiza FR 2.0TDI owner

Hey all, Just a quick intro so people can get to know me prior to posting my for sale ad. Had my girl since Dec '13, and loved every minute of it! Big car enthusiast, but never got into any modifications, however tempted I was to remap... Anyone else had any experience remapping the 2.0...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise