Search results

1. 2016 Alhambra

Dear All My brother just bought a 2016 model, the seller thought he has the second key. However, he cannot find it. Anybody recommend a person or place please? Thanks in advance
  2. 1.4tdi eco gear 1 and R issues

Thanks!? you can feel the biting point. Do you think it could be gear selector? I really need someone with good knowledge to look at it tbh.
  3. 1.4tdi eco gear 1 and R issues

Plain English???
  4. 1.4tdi eco gear 1 and R issues

Seems like I’m the only one with these problems!:unsure:
  5. 1.4tdi eco gear 1 and R issues

Hi lovely peeps Happy New Year. My missus car is a 2008 eco 1.4tdi, it has been sat most last few months so I thought I give it a oil service etc. I have realised that it’s become hard to shift to 1st and Reverse lately. I thought maybe as it has been sat and cold it could be the issue. I had...
  6. 08 Ecomotive - It really is the buzzer not working...

I want to bump this thread as my 2008 has started to do the same. No clicking noise when indicator or if I open door with headlights still on. Did you manage to sort this as I believe it will be the buzzer in the cluster.
  7. Stuck going into 1st gear and reverse... normal?

Hi peeps my 2008 1.4 TDS eco is doing the same, very difficult to go into 1st or Reverse. I thought as my car has been sat for long period due to lockdown and cold could be the issue? Is there anything I can check myself please?
  8. RADIO CODE

Hi mate did you sort this out as I am in the exact position. Thanks
  9. Engine Shake!!!

Sorry to bring this old thread up. Did you manage to sort the issue? Thanks
  10. Seat Ibiza Cupra Mk4 TDI "Breaking"

Location and specs would be good. Thanks
  11. Condensation rear light cluster

rear clusters sorry guys to jack this thread. Anyone shed some light on this service recall. I have just bought a 2008 ibiza and that too suffers condensation issues rear clusters. Dealers honouring this? thanks
  12. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Since no one bothered to respond to my first enquiry. Can anyone advice what the best ofset and width to go for on 17 alloys without any suspension mods. Was hoping to put some bbs reps??? Thnx
  13. hello peeps

Lol Try it one day. Mate if you have few petrol cars in the family it makes a difference when you don't have to pay Tax etc! First time in my life I have a car with £0 tax!:p felt good when I registered online.
  14. hello peeps

Cheers mate, needs timing belt done as its hitting 80k
  15. flip key info thread

sorry as above sorry to wake this thread up again. Just bought a ibiza 2008 1.4tdi which came with 2 keys. one with remote and other manual. Want to ket poss 2 flip ones. Anyone advice this neewby the best route? Kind regards
  16. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

steel wheels Hi guys was thinking on putting some fresh 16/17 steel wheels on my 2008 1.4tdi. Anyone have any pics or recommend the best size. My one is factory suspension. Cheers
  17. hello peeps

Just came across this site as I was researching for my newly purchased Seat Ibiza 1.4tdi eco. Great site guys and be ready for 1001 Qs.:p
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.