Search results

1. key fob not working

the spare key wont work either ill try a new battery tomorrow when i get back from work
  2. key fob not working

Changed my key battery now the red telltale light on fob not working and wont unlock car any ideas ?
  3. Boot Dents

If its difficult to close due to the latch surely it would be difficult to open ?
  4. 2013 Leon with 240k - wise purchase?

Go for it atleast it will stop the loose change from wearing a hole in your pocket
  5. Windows opened by themselves

sounds like the windows need reseting
  6. Additional Fees

car warehouse type places its common practice to have to pay admin charges not had it from a main dealer YET
  7. Frozen Screen

only if you pay for them im sure any part fitted under warranty only has warranty as long as the vehicle
  8. Frozen Screen

Only if you are paying for it would it come with warranty
  9. Frozen Screen

No only until the vehicle warranty runs out
  10. Frozen Screen

Had a new screen fitted on Monday seems ok so far
  11. Unresponsive Radio Issue And More!

Known fault get Seat to change it
  12. Frozen Screen

Mine does that quoted £780 for the parts should be getting it replaced under good will from Seat
  13. window dropping to half way

Went to another Seat dealer who showed me how to reset the windows , just shows that not all dealers are the same . Wont be going back the the nearest dealer ever again Muppets
  14. window dropping to half way

Hi just collected my 13 plate fr from the dealers to have the radio checked got home went to lock the car holding the button to fold the mirrors in and the drivers window drops halfway down , opened the car, hold switch to raise window and as soon as it gets to the top it lowers halfway as...
  15. Warranty diagnostic charge

Great i will see what they say no doubt it will be no fault found so pay up thats when the s""t will hit the fan
  16. Warranty diagnostic charge

Hi just a quick question is it normal to be expected to pay for a diagnostic check if the car is still under warranty ? Just booked mine in for radio been unresponsive when its freezing outside and they mentioned a diagnostic charge right at the end of the conversation , they allready have a...
  17. OBDeleven modifications

No to be honest not sure how to get into the long coding iv got a list to print out for the steps to take just not sure how to get into the coding part yeah i know its a miracle i can turn my laptop on
  18. OBDeleven modifications

Hi been playing with my pro managed to alter flashers to 5 times and get rear lights on with DRL but when i try and alter the stop start it justs says failed this is doing it by the apps and yes i have enough credits any tips on how to get it to work thanks in advance Rick
  19. Missing service book

Just out of interest how much are they asking for it ?
  20. Poor radio signal/reception DAB/FM

In 15mls to work my DAB signal stops about 8 times i thought it was just the area i lived in maybe not ?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.