Search results

1. Website icon...

Don't sweat the small stuff man. More important things in life [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Yeah mate it's quoted at 211 on the tech spec part of the car information. Sounds like very healthy gains are to be had! If we go for it I'll keep it standard for a while...famous last words ay! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Yeah for sure I've been very sedate with modding my current car. Litterly only done cosmetic mods and the Mrs drives the car aswell and she's a nervous driver as it is. Deffo keep it standard for a good while so I can appreciate it for what it is for a while and then go from there. Hear good...
  4. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Mate you're a star for going into detail. Very helpful and insight full. I might just go for it. The Mrs is now saying she would rather use my car and I can use that. As it's more powerful etc. So yeah will probably take a punt at it. Why not. You got it mapped or any mods? Thanks Sent from my...
  5. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Thanks for your reply bud. Has yours had the latest revision think it was done first quarter of 2012 off the top of my head and have you had issues since? When you said oil usuage how much you talking estimate? Thanks Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Ah nice one I think im maybe being paranoid then haha regarding the chain issue as I've read it all on Skoda vrs and golf gti Mk6 forums. Maybe my woes aren't as wide known or even an issue lol. Thanks for your input also. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Thanks for your time bud . If anyone else any experience with the engine please let me know what you think etc? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Found this thread talking about the TSI https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/2-0-tsi-211ps.327133/&share_tid=327133&share_fid=1220&share_type=t Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Yeah it does indeed. If you're a facelift? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

I thought after a certain time the engine chained to e888 2.0tsi. it's got approx 26k on the clock. Ready other sources it states it's chain driven on the fr+ model 12 plate. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  11. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Ah got ya mate. It's at a dealer would they be aware of the chain issues etc? Was their a recall or notification? The car is registered April 12 so would that make it one of the last ones made? Sorry new to the MK2 . Do you have a TSI or tfsi? Thanks bud Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. 2.0 TSI 2012 plate information required

Hi all I'm on from the MK3 forum. Looking for some advice regarding a purchase for my wife. She's been looking at a fr with 2.0 TSI. 12 plate. What things are to be expected regarding issues or reliability? I've read something on pistonheads forum about a tensioner issue aswell as oil usuage...
  13. warm air from AC vents - AC is OFF

Mind does it also. I turn it to cold before turning it "off" Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. ST load cover noise

Yeah mine does the same thing. Just had to live with it. Or turn the radio up. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. Leon 2.0TSI 190bhp Engine

Have a look on the Audi forums mate. It's been out for a couple of years now I think. Sure there will be some folks who can offer some feed back. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  16. Looking to buy.. Advice please.

Or you could buy my Leon st fr 1.8 dsg in alor blue. Still got warranty till next September (manufacturers extended) [emoji6] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  17. Catastrophic engine failure

Same thing happened to my Ibiza fr could of years ago. It felt like a big metallic thud when it happened to mine. Got the engine rebuilt under warranty and then sold it on. Couldn't afford that sort of **** to happen again. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  18. Will this wheel fit?

Hi bud I've got a new unused wheel/tyre combo that'll be compatible with what you have. I've upgraded my 17 to 18 and got and 18 spare now. So I have this other spare. Drop me a DM if you want mate. Any questions please ask. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  19. Favourite Ale and Cheese

Not sure bud. I'm a cheap and cheerful kinda guy. Partial to abit of Roquefort also at Christmas . Treat myself [emoji23] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  20. Favourite Ale and Cheese

For me dairylea and Stella . [emoji1303] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.