Search results

1. New Cupra - with issues

My heater motor works when hooked up to the batter, but not in the car at any speed, could this still be a faulty resistor? unless the climatronic is gubbed... although everything works on screen and you can hear the flap motors.
  2. Nottingham/derby meets?

I've just bought my Cupra a couple of days ago so would be interested in meeting with people to have a wee chat about the problems with the car for advice and such (i know i can read it online but it's different having someone show you)
  3. The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

I got a fault code about boost pressure control valve 17608. So i may try and do this By-pass on the weekend when i'm stripping the interior and re-sealing all the doors... ahh the joys :whistle:
  4. New Cupra - with issues

found this, doesn't seem too bad :) workshop-manuals.com/seat/leon-mk1/body/bodywork_interior_fitting_work/ interior_equipment/interior_floor_carpet/interior_floor_carpet_removing_and_fitting/
  5. New Cupra - with issues

Hi Lee, Yeh i'm not too worried about that.. the water and mold are my biggest issue at the minute.. i really really want to get the doors sealed back up and the carpet out and dried asap.. it rained today at work went out and i can see water on the inner trims. I'm tempted to even give...
  6. New Cupra - with issues

Just read your other reply regarding the sensors. cheers, i will do. sounds fun though lol! it's all fun :) if i speak nicely, and i mean really nicely to my ex i could always use her dads car port lol! i have a garage at the back of the house, but i wouldn't be able to get the car in there...
  7. New Cupra - with issues

Ah ok i'll look at sorting that.. I'll have a look at the connections when i get free time with decent weather, it's raining all th etime down here and it doesn't help my leaky issue lol. ah so it's not a leak noise? i've got a pressure gauge coming help see if i'm losing boost (i hope)...
  8. New Cupra - with issues

Hey Bigjohn84, cheers for the reply Ah so the door and the window not working aren't linked? - i thought maybe the wires from the door were knackered or something... but i'll look at replacing them (maybe when i'm doing the door - although that's strangely the only door that doesn't seem to...
  9. New Cupra - with issues

Hi folks, Just picked up a 2001 Leon Cupra yesterday 90k on the clock only 4 months mot but a steal of a price! however, upon getting it home i have found some issues with it passenger door does not unlock/lock with key, the mirror doesn't work and the window doesn't work (i'm going to...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.