Search results

1. AvoK95

not getting warm air form heater

This is probably a very late reply, and you've probably already fixed your issue, but here's an answer anyway for someone else if they come across this thread. You just need to flush the heater core. Take the pipe off from the firewall and put a water hose and let it run for a while. You...
  2. AvoK95

Car needs loads of gas to get moving

To test your clutch: - Handbrake on - Car in 4th gear - Slowly take foot off clutch. If it stays on it's a dead clutch Listen for vacuum leaks: - Open hood - Turn car off and listen to engine bay You should not hear any hissing. If you do do the following: - Get a vape/cigar or some source...
  3. AvoK95

Fuel Door Solenoid

Yea mate, I'm from Lebanese and these cars are pretty rare. I always on the hunt from part number from 7zap.com to Google and match them with part numbers of other cars and hunt down parts guys and junk yards to find parts. My car still has a whole list of things I'm trying to get hold off...
  4. AvoK95

Windscreen wipers go crazy

It might be from a bad switch or a bad relay. The relay can be found above the fuse box below the steering wheel column. You can remove the wiper fuse if you want to fix it later.
  5. AvoK95

Having big troubles! EPC Light on, Low revs, Cutting out!

Check for oil to see if you have a bad headgasket. Also check for vacuum leaks. Listen to hissing. I found hissing around my brake booster and the throttle body hose. These 2 can cause problems like these.
  6. AvoK95

Clock and thermometer F**ked help!

Be sure you own a 6K2 ibiza. The 6K2 was manufactured from 99 to 2002. If you have an Ibiza 6K2 continue reading if not, then you might have a 6L, which means you'll have to post in the MK4 section. The temperature sensor is not that accurate if you've parked under the sun for a few hours...
  7. AvoK95

Seat Cordoba/Ibiza 2000 Display Problem

If it worked on the old one, just use the cover and replace the interior parts with the previous one. Some models have a different climate control system. I think there are 2 or 3 kinds plus the manual 3 dial AC version.
  8. AvoK95

Ibiza cupra not starting and dash lights go crazy

Check your starter relay. There are a few relays ontop of the fuse box below the dash. I think it's relay 409 (Not very sure though) If your dash turns normally, it can be from that. If it doesn't you might have a problem with the keyhole. It's a common VW problem for this platform. You need...
  9. AvoK95

Fuel Door Solenoid

It's the same part as a Golf MK4. I bought one from AliExpress for very cheap.
  10. AvoK95

3 years waiting for solution

Look for Cordoba parts, they had more models with your dash, than the Ibiza. Also search in Ibiza MK3 breaking pages/groups on Facebook. Consider yourself very lucky for the standard AC by the way. You don't need to cut and splice everything up to fit an aftermarket stereo.
  11. AvoK95

Seat ibiza Cupra comfort module (need help)

It is probably for traction control.
  12. AvoK95

Bluetooth OBD2 + Android

I got one myself from AliExpress and it had trouble connecting to the ECU, it works fine, but can't retrieve any data from the OBD2 port for some reason. The seller sent me another one and told me that the one they sent works on my car (6k2 1.6 sport AKL) but it has exactly the same problem...
  13. AvoK95

Boot Jammed Shut? Heres how to open it....

My boot got stuck shot because of the spoiler. What I did is, I pushed it in from the part it was getting stuck on, and it was fixed ever since :p
  14. AvoK95

Removing Rear Door Panel (Luggage)

There are 2 small doors on the panel you take out, and you expose the screw on each side, take it out and give it a pull. Be careful when you're re-screwing it though, they can break. Just make it finger tight and then give it another small turn and be done. :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.