Search results

1. S24TMY

Removing grill?

Did you have any luck with your grill? I managed to get mine off, it was a bit fiddly
  2. S24TMY

Hey everyone

Haven't really done much as of yet it's a but hard to find mods for it, will be starting modding properly in July oncenim back from holiday so will start a thread on it then
  3. S24TMY

Rear lip spoiler?

Let me know how you get on with the front splitter, I was also thinking about getting one. I've only got the standard 16" alloys but was thinking about getting TT comps for it. I have put led side and dipped bulbs in the front and have ordered led fog light bulbs.How low are you putting it? I...
  4. S24TMY

Rear lip spoiler?

Thanks, have you done much else to your toledo?
  5. S24TMY

Rear lip spoiler?

No probs I'll double check later today
  6. S24TMY

Rear lip spoiler?

It is a bit difficult trying to find things for the toledo, I know what you mean with the flat line it's a bit unique. Have you had any luck finding wind deflectors? I can only seem to find ones for the front but nothing for the back.
  7. S24TMY

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi everyone just joined, I drive a white Mk4 toledo ( to be different) I'm from Paisley area.
  8. S24TMY

Hey everyone

Hi just joined and I drive a Mk4 toledo tsi. I bought it to have something a bit different seen as you don't see many on the modified side. Only thing is I seem to be struggling to find things, ie spoilers and the like. One last thing I'm only 26 and not a cabbie as most toledo drivers seem to be :p
  9. S24TMY

Rear lip spoiler?

Hi does anyone know what rear lip spoilers fit on the Mk4 and rough price of them?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.