Search results

1. Head unit stopped working !

ITS WORKING !!!!!:1st: I unplugged the unit in the glove box and tapped it all over with the end of a wooden screw driver firmly and then connected back together and it worked first time. I cannot believe my luck. I hope it stays this way.:1st:
  2. Head unit stopped working !

So still no unit working. It powers up and then turns off, with this they could not update the software. I am looking at a new unit , the bit in the glove box and that comes in around £1320. Not happy. I will have a look on Ebay or wait for some else to have another suggestion. Cheers
  3. Head unit stopped working !

Ok i have contacted another Seat dealer and have been informed that screens going off are not broken but may need a software update to stop them from doing this. My local dealer never explained this to me so my car is booked in tomorrow to have this done. I will let you know the outcome.
  4. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

In my Cupra, the first thing I done was to disconnect it, far too loud. In the wifes FR it's not so loud and she doesn't mind it so it stays. lol
  5. Head unit stopped working !

ITS NOW WORKING !!!!!!! RESULT.:1st: I have a 2014 Leon FR and the head unit has stopped working. I have done the 20 seconds hold the power button and disconnected the battery but the unit is not powering up. I thought it was the main touch screen but I also have a Cupra and swapped the touch...
  6. Revo DSG uprade??

Has anybody else had this done yet?? Cheers
  7. Revo DSG uprade??

Come on there must be lot's running stage 1 DSG, anyone?
  8. Revo DSG uprade??

I am running Revo stage 1 and it's been awesome. Now the DSG upgrade is available is it worth the pennies? Better performance, nicer gear change's? Thanks
  9. Cupra wheel hop, sorted...

Thats great feedback! Happy day's.
  10. Front rattle - near DSG selector

I am going to fit my 034 next week, I will keep you posted if I experience the same.
  11. Leon FR 150 or Leon FR 184?

184, a very good choice.
  12. Cupra wheel hop, sorted...

I am yet to fit mine and hope it does not cause vibration's inside the cabin.
  13. Leon SC door trim rattles

My Cupra had a new driver's door card fitted and it was fine for a short while but now again rattles along with the passenger side but give it a push when going along it totally stop's. The wife's FR doe's not rattle at all.
  14. Those upgraded their 184 FR TDI to a Cupra....

We had a MK2 FR 170bhp, the suspension was awesome, really well balanced on A roads. The FR 184 in my opinon is softer/more body roll. We had the horrible 17's but quickly changed them for the performance 18's which are better but still not sporty enough. The Cupra has a feel that you can throw...
  15. Tyres on new Cupras 300?

Alot of people quote Conti's ? but what one's. I had conti 5 on a FR diesel MK2 and they were awesome. I have conti 6's on my current Cupra, very grippy but did not last long. Now I have PS4s, they are more money but so far so good.
  16. I think my Cupra is broken

Buy a Cupra for fun not for MPG's. I do love the 50mpg though. Happy day's.
  17. Those upgraded their 184 FR TDI to a Cupra....

We currently have both models, I love the 184 for really long distance and chilling, mpg's are awesome and the car is quck but the Cupra just goes and is much more exciting to drive. I do not care about mpg's but I average 32's, owned both for 6 month's.
  18. Cupra wheel hop, sorted...

Is there a UK supplier or do I have to order from across the pond? thanks
  19. Goodyear asymmetric 3 vs Michelin Pilot sport 4s

PS4s for £150 bargain... what tyre dealer is that then?
  20. Goodyear asymmetric 3 vs Michelin Pilot sport 4s

I phoned Kwik Fit and I NEVER go there as they have always been so expensive. They quoted me for two PS4s fitted today for £351.98 all in. I have always gone to other smaller companies but they cannot get the deals Kwik-fit can get at the moment. Happy days.