Search results

1. A331 / Camberley Chaos

I use this roundabout twice a day, it's a bloody nightmare! Fortunately I don't work conventional hours so I rarely use it during peak hours, but still!!
  2. mystery blue cupra 300 spotted - sandhurst

Yes I spotted the same one!
  3. Seat Official Servicing with "inclusive" Roadside Assistance - a warning

Mine is on Long Life servicing and was due for it's first service (20k) last week. Tried to book online but wasn't able to with Long Life. Phoned the dealer and asked if this can still be added, was told that wasn't possible! Contacted Seat UK via Facebook and was told that I wasn't entitled to...
  4. Tyre Pressure monitoring

Yep been checking them cold every 2 weeks (ish), have also been resetting the alert - almost on a daily basis!
  5. Tyre Pressure monitoring

Mine is useless on my 2016 1.4 150. Always telling me my front tyres are low. Took it to Seat, they swapped front to back and back to front, back tyres started alerting me to low pressure. Would check the pressures and they were totally fine. Swapped the fronts and backs to original and the...
  6. Mirrors not folding

So today they just randomly started folding, all is good in the world! Thanks for the suggestions!!
  7. Mirrors not folding

Ok so I've tried both keys and also the window reset method but unfortunately the bloody things still aren't folding. Looks like it's another trip to Seat! Thanks for all of your responses!
  8. Mirrors not folding

So as far as I'm aware, deadlocking is when you press the button a second time and it disables the door handles from within the car or something, but in doing so it also folds the mirrors... well it used to... I don't think the nob has to be in a particular position however I have tried it in...
  9. Mirrors not folding

Yarp
  10. Mirrors not folding

Thanks both, I shall try both methods in the morning and let you know. Feel free to keep the suggestions coming too!
  11. Mirrors not folding

I've tried all the 'Reset' options but still unfortunately nothing!
  12. Mirrors not folding

Yep and then the car confirms it's folded the mirrors (and closed the windows if they were open) with an extra indicator flash. All of which it's stopped doing!
  13. Mirrors not folding

Hi chaps, So I have a 2016 FR 1.4 150 with convenience. My mirrors have all of a sudden stopped folding when I lock the car. I can still fold them with the little nob inside, that all works fine but when I try do it with the key they just don't fold. I only noticed when I dead-locked...
  14. DSG 7 question sound?

My partner has a 1.4 DSG and had a weird sound when pulling away and also when changing between 2 and 3. Was taken back to SEAT and they had it in for four days changing some compound inside the gearbox! All done under warranty of course.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise