Search results

1. Cupra ceramic coated

Company name checks out. Looks great
  2. Rea Light LED flickering (video attached)

If it's under warranty and it's a fault then they should fix it. Book it in and see what they say.
  3. Seat Leon 5F clutch pedal not smooth

Could be early signs that the clutch master or slave cylinder is on its way out.
  4. Sound system not loud enough

Granted they are but decent component sets go for about £150 up, also ours are 8 inch up front so less common size. The above link you get rear component sets as well. In my experience when I've changed out speakers they have always outperformed stock due to the better materials used and sound...
  5. Sound system not loud enough

Yeah you can get something like this which looks like it's 2 Focal kits they've put together which should drop straight in front and rear. http://www.car-hifi-radio-adapter.eu/en/car-speaker/seat/seat-leon-5f-st-car-speakers-focal-upgrade-kit-fro.html Although you could fit most speakers in...
  6. Sound system not loud enough

Although you've got it sorted I'd say sound deadening would be the first port of call. Easy to do and not that expensive depending on how much of the car you do. Get rid of the rattles and external noises that would drown out music and you would be able to hear the system a lot better and...
  7. New cambelt fitted, tensioner fails within 24hrs!!!

Good news then, think this is one of the main reasons I got mine done from the dealer at a higher cost than an indy, just for this kind of support although it should have never had happened in the first instance. I'm not sure what the general consensus is on cars with replaced engines is come...
  8. New cambelt fitted, tensioner fails within 24hrs!!!

Should include a 5 year warranty including the associated parts which I believe includes the tensioner. Fingers crossed they don't try and stiff you and you get it back good as new.
  9. Driver side window buttons

Squirt some WD-40 down the switches and just let it dry out for a few days, should start to work again like normal hopefully.
  10. Will my insurance company replace it with brand new headlight or refurbished?

The insurance will pay what they think the car is worth, the GAP insurance should cover the difference between their payout and the price you paid. You may need to negotiate with your insurer if they try to give you a crap offer initially.
  11. Will my insurance company replace it with brand new headlight or refurbished?

I'm sure they will use a new one. Tbh even if they use a second hand one it might not be a bad thing since the LED DRL yellows after a certain amount of years, so they fit the new one you will end up with DRLs which will be bright white on one side and slightly yellow on the other side and look...
  12. headlight upgrade

£900+ for Eurocar parts, they taking the mick, no wonder they have a 45% code. They were selling them for around £400 odd when I replaced mine a few years ago. Prices are stupid for the headlights lately especially as there are facelift versions now so in theory the older models should be...
  13. ESC System

Yep turn it off when trying to set off in snow, as it will brake the spinning wheels when turned on and will leave you stuck. Once moving turn it back on unless going uphill. Helped a few cars get out of my cul-de-sac which is on a slope by turning it off when they got stuck, one being a Golf R...
  14. 69 Plate (December 2019) Leon Cupra - Good Price?

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/11143432?cId=10981636&cId=11157862&cId=11099924&cId=11100050&cId=11100055&cId=11155998&cId=11155470&cId=10938368&cId=11095751&cId=11092471&cId=11093521&cId=11144715&cId=11144301&cId=11143451&cId=11143432 Probably could get these down to around £21.5k, I...
  15. LED to HALOGEN headlight conversion

The right hand sides are there it's the light above the left hand side it just doesn't have a picture next to it, same price though £422. I've bought a few things from here which have been fine the only issue is delivery times can vary to over a week as they are based in Germany. Overall my car...
  16. LED to HALOGEN headlight conversion

As above I wouldn't bother with this as it's not a straight forward swap. Look for a FR with factory fitted halogens instead. Pre facelift lights can be had for around £400 from Autodoc. Please also remember this is a forum and most of the time stuff only gets posted when there is an issue...
  17. Dealership put too much oil in...

I wouldn't worry about it. It could have been worse like my main dealer who left the dipstick out, driving round for a couple of days notice some steam/white smoke coming out from under the bonnet, I had a look and oil had sprayed out everywhere. They jetwashed the engine and sent me on my way :s
  18. Seat leon ambient lighting & footwell light

Take it back to them and tell them it's stopped working after they sorted the light, maybe they tripped something or changed a setting.
  19. Desperate help needed - orange warning light

Do you have the car serviced by seat as well and get the free breakdown cover, if so call them out to have a look otherwise as they are pretty good or find a good VW indy garage and take it to them. Or bite the bullet and take it to a seat dealer, think it cost either £90 or £120 for a...
  20. Water in LED Headlights (DRL not working)

Think you maybe able to remove the module and replace it, I'm sure I've seen someone do it on here previously. You can also take the caps off and drive it around for a few days, the heat from the engine will dry it out and stick some of them silica sachets you get with shoes into the back of...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.