Search results

1. chris2209

Fiesta Zetec S to Ibiza FR Sport

I went from a Cupra 280 to the 115 and it's fine if you remember there's almost no power below about 2k revs. Also the engine mode seems to make quite a difference as the eco mode really kills throttle response. Like others have said, you really should test drive the model you're considering as...
  2. chris2209

Fiesta Zetec S to Ibiza FR Sport

I think the FR Sport trim is worth it just for the nicer alloys and interior, personally I could do without the digital dash as I only leave it on the classic view anyway. Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  3. chris2209

Tracking New Car From Factory

Mine is Eclipse Orange and manual. I wondered if it depends on where in the country you are whether the car is delivered to Grimsby or Sheerness? Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  4. chris2209

Tracking New Car From Factory

I think they only show the next destination on departure. When I was watching Freedom Ace before, she stopped off at Setubal before heading on to Sheerness. Couple of days later I had a call to say my car was at the dealers :) Interestingly I ordered my FR Sport 115 on the 21st of January and...
  5. chris2209

New Ibiza ordered!

Picked up my FR Sport 115 in eclipse orange today (ordered late January), colour looks great. I nearly bottled it with the safer red option but I'm glad I gambled on the orange, works well with the black wheels on the sport. Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  6. chris2209

New to forums - cupra security

I was a bit worried about this living in Hounslow but it's been fine so far. I actually like that fact that the Cupra is so subtle on the outside and you can hardly tell it's a performance model when it's parked in a line of cars Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  7. chris2209

Sat-Nav

Does it close the map when you start moving? I couldn't get mine to work Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  8. chris2209

Sat-Nav

It should calculate three options, fastest route (red), shortest route (yellow), and most fuel efficient route (blue). Typically the fastest route might be a lot longer but using motorways, whereas the shortest option will take you down allsorts of small roads. I think the most efficient route...
  9. chris2209

Cupra 280/290 real world mpg

Probably about 35 mpg if you cruise at 70 mph Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  10. chris2209

How do I turn off the internal alarm sensors?

Does it turn off the sensors if you press and hold to fold in the mirrors? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  11. chris2209

Help choosing a color for Cupra

dynamic grey with a convenient white Focus RS next to it for contrast Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  12. chris2209

Low pressure sensor

Don't you have to reset it in the vehicle menu? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  13. chris2209

Flickering interior light (with video)

It's quite festive Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  14. chris2209

Just watched the link, yours are more disco than mine! mine just kind of glow slightly and fade up and down a bit Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  15. chris2209

Yea mine do this in the cupra 280, they're LED I think? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  16. chris2209

WTF it has an economic mode

Comfort mode seems to deactivate the soundactor thingy. I have my individual set up with sporty everything else but comfort mode engine, kind of like a de-powered mode for winter roads Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  17. chris2209

Any issues with car after delivery

My interior light comes on dimly sometimes and flickers as I'm driving, dodgy connection somewhere Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  18. chris2209

coolants

I phoned SMC Woking and they said a small amount won't do any harm (I only topped up about 150ml) Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  19. chris2209

Lease Help

Mine is £394 per month on 0%, did I do something wrong? Surely it depends on your deposit and final settlement amount? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  20. chris2209

coolants

I see a few posts saying not to mix G11 into the G13 standard coolant, does anyone have experience of doing this? I have today added G11 to my 6 month old Cupra (don't ask!), and am now seriously worried I have looked on The Seat website and the info sheet for their G13 actually states that...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise