Search results

1. Fr184 0 miles range, how far realistically

Usually I wouldn't, and I know it can't have actually been that low, it was on 10 Miles when I parked up and because of the short trip the mpg flew down so I probably had more than it indicated I just wondered that's all Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  2. Fr184 0 miles range, how far realistically

I know I have seen this in the specs in the brochure. The other day my usual petrol station which is a few miles away was randomly closed, and I was on 5 miles, it then dropped to 0 a moment after and I got the flashy warning light... How far roughly is left, I know it mentions it in the...
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Took my 184 over snakes pass, Although I did stick to the speed limit more or less (maybe 2 or 3 mph over) it stuck to the road beautifully, which the cars behind couldn't or didn't want to do! Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  4. Rain/front window dripping on fr

Hi Got a brand new fr which I love However if I open the window even a centimeter in the rain, water comes in quite badly even in a small amount of rain I keep it shut but prefer the window to the air con, water is getting all over the window controls. Should this be happening even in slight...
  5. Involuntary Reverse Gear Selection

Happened to me today on a dual carriageway! Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  6. Brand new fr 1.4 act not going in reverse

Mine likes reverse too much Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  7. Reverse instead of first/other gear issues

I know the odd gearbox question has been raised, however I thought I would start a new thread, Brand new fr, less than 200 miles on the clock for a guess. Occasionlly and it is occasionally, I have issues going from 2nd to 3rd (Or 4th to 3rd), lift it from 2nd and push it forward, and...
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Took mine up the a61 from chesterfield to Wakefield, enjoyed the drive First real drive I had, got 52mpg Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  9. Original order 6 weeks early......red or white

The white has arrived......it's nice Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I picked mine up......is quick 184 fr Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  11. Leon FR ST 1.4 TSI ordered

Mine arrived 6 weeks early. Get it next week! Excited isn't the word Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  12. Original order 6 weeks early......red or white

Well the white arrived the day after! White it is, picking it up next week Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  13. Original order 6 weeks early......red or white

Well I received a strange phone call today, my original car order has arrived at the dealer, 184 in emotion red. It was supposed to be the end of July. However I switched to Nevada white as I was told they could get it by the end of June. My head is saying stick with white, as I think I...
  14. My mk3 Leon FR 181hp

How easy is it to remove and add again? Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  15. Leon FR ST 1.4 TSI ordered

Well I ordered mid April, was told the end of July, Had a phone call offering me a colour change, will now be the end of June. Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  16. Leon FR ST 1.4 TSI ordered

The wait is killing me, it hopefully won't you I want my 184 fr Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  17. Mk3's with wind deflectors

Are they a easy fit? Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  18. Manual/owners guide

Emailed you earlier. Let me know if you can send it over Edit Received Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  19. Manual/owners guide

Maybe they don't for the st. Lady I spoke to said it might take her a little bit tho Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
  20. Manual/owners guide

Strange as I asked them for one and they said I will get it soon Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.