Search results

1. Issue with spec and dealer description

I must admit I have found it mis leading from seats website about what comes with this car and what doesn't or what's considered optional extras. I have a massive nant with dealer about full. Link and they offered it to me for half price. When I come to pay it was even less. Worth it but seat...
  2. Headlights

I own a face-lift 19.plate alhambra, and only have standard halogen headlamps, I understand there was an option for xenon from new but I didn't buy it new. I'm guessing they can be retrofitted? Did they even release led version? Anyone done the swap? Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. Alahambra door mirrors

Yes I believe so although some who have the face-lift models have struggled to get it done
  4. Alahambra door mirrors

I have had it done at dealer. OK you have to hold lock button in for a few seconds but it works and then they fold out once you have started the engine. It can be done on faelift models. Mines at 19 plate xcellence model
  5. Missing front fog lights

Yes Ive never really used them on my last cars. Just wondered if people have retro fitted them. How does it work on existing headlights? Do you get a corner g function with them rather than fogs??
  6. Missing front fog lights

Does anyone have a cupra with them?
  7. Missing front fog lights

Surely they would make room for them as its like a safety feature these days and also for cornering lighting too.
  8. Missing front fog lights

Can anyone explain why at 2016 reg leon cupra 290 doesn't have front fogs?
  9. Picked it up today, already been busy with VCDS!!

Steve, would you be able to tell us what codes you had to change in the module to allow folding mirrors please??
  10. Interior light not working

On my car all the door locks work as they should. Does the courtesy and rear lights all go through the ccm? Or is there another module just for the lights?? Does the fairing of them controlled through the ccm?
  11. Interior light not working

Hi everyone in this post. I have the same issue and was wondering if anyone had an answer to this??
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.