Search results

1. s.chow

Help?

Hi you okay mate ? I’ve also tried that, unless the leads were weak perhaps ? Took the battery out and plugged it onto a battery charger, I’d give it a shot then. Thanks though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. s.chow

Cupra/bocanegra fog grills

Can’t remember if there’s a Philips screw in one or the corners, but after that they clip out but they do need some force. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. s.chow

Help?

Hi, hope everyone’s okay? I’ve got a 2009 1.2 petrol Ibiza S A/C, I’ve left it parked up for about 3-4 weeks & went back to start it but the car would not even turn over. The batter seems to have power as the lights, locks etc all work as they should; but when I put a key in the barrel it...
  4. s.chow

Cupra tfsi 2009 rear bumper centre section

Remove the back bumper & it’s clipped in but you may have to cut in the spaces for your new exhausts exit. Can’t remember 100% but I know the plastic is screwed in from underneath & clips in around the edges. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. s.chow

Wearing a Ring

Wrap the bottom of the ring in clear cling film before you wear it, so it’s still transparent and shouldn’t scratch anything either & this way you can keep it on? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. s.chow

Intercooler hoses and where to find them

Have you tried darkside developments or creation motor sports, better off getting a silicone hose in my opinion mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. s.chow

HELP !!

Unfortunately not a VAG COM but I have used a Launch diagnostic & have came back with these following codes: found the following fault code/s System : Central electronics system - 140 / Central electronics CE 3.0 Status : 0817 - LIN data bus. Error Message : No signal. Error static. Status...
  8. s.chow

HELP !!

Long time follower, first time poster. Basically I’ve got a Leon FR that’s got an electrical fault, initially just my wipers weren’t working but now my central locking & windows have decided to stop too!! I’ve tried all the fuses, relays & still nothing! I think it may be a short in the...
  9. s.chow

Issue with front wipers. How to test seat leon wipers?

Hi facing the same issue, have you managed to solve it ? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. s.chow

power steering gone!

Where about you based mate ? And more time cheaper to go to a garage; probably charge you around £30-£40 to check it out mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. s.chow

power steering gone!

I've got a spare power steering pump at home which I bought for my bocanegra; swapped it over & still no fix ! So got a mate to plug his vag com in & that's when a sensor came beck faulty; he reset the fault code & the power steering worked even though the light remained on & was told it's a...
  12. s.chow

power steering gone!

Have you plugged it into a vag com yet ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. s.chow

Amazing what a little TLC Can do

Looks good that does, shows what looking after and taking care of things can achieve mate ! Stands out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. s.chow

power steering gone!

Had this problem on my bocanegra mate , I changed the pump , checked the fluid, fuses and god knows what else... was told plenty of things but got a mate to put his VAG com on to reset it; fault came back as a sensor but my power steering was working even though my light was on the dash Sent...
  15. s.chow

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Started off with a Leon 1.8t cupra 20v, then a mark 3 1.9 golf, corsa 1.2 & then a bocanegra before having a shitty megane for work ! But got another Leon 1.8t 20V for the days off. 1.8t’s gone, ep3 type r now Still got the EP3 but bought a mark 2 Leon FR PD170. Sent from my iPhone using...
  16. s.chow

Induction

I've got a 2011 bocanegra & I've got the forge induction kit and it's good! A lot of direct cold air; little bit noisy but at least it's making everyone look ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise