Search results

1. Cupra 225 buying advice????

Heres my old mans car that hasnt been abused and is a perfect low mileage example. Is getting a mot this week to for the new owner. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=266797 not advice I know but the car has only done 6000 miles a year for the past three years!
  2. FR 550 Pic request

Thanks for the responses guys Need to see a red 1 though as the deal Im looking at is for non metallic colours. Cheers
  3. FR 550 Pic request

:help: Potentially getting a new FR 55o but cant decide on colour. Can you nice people post your pics up, between red/white at the moment Thanks in advance
  4. New FR TDI - ordered... good price?

Sounds a good deal to me. What dealer you using, might need to give them a call for a quote! Im working your bas car to be approx £15650 ish. Are you getting such a good deal because of the amount of servicing??
  5. New FR TDI - ordered... good price?

Good deal by the sounds of it mate.
  6. Your thoughts required - Damaged 07 2.0 16V TDI FR on Autotrader.

Identity has been stolen then! I think we should just bombard his mobile with calls!!!
  7. Your thoughts required - Damaged 07 2.0 16V TDI FR on Autotrader.

Yeah agree with all of the above. And always best to ask lots of questions and do your research (glad I did now). Called the local police crime department last night, there advice was ....simple dont buy the car!!! Serve & protect. Thought they mite have at least took the mobile number, guys...
  8. Your thoughts required - Damaged 07 2.0 16V TDI FR on Autotrader.

Keeper also cjhanged on the 11.2.08. Wee call to the bobbies is now my next move!
  9. Your thoughts required - Damaged 07 2.0 16V TDI FR on Autotrader.

done a reg plate search in google and brings this up http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/for-sale/Car.aspx?manu=&model=1549&budget=&postcode=&sid=3&did=26334&stock=1215427 note the mileage!!!!!
  10. Your thoughts required - Damaged 07 2.0 16V TDI FR on Autotrader.

Tempted but keep being told about crime rates in manchester etc.. Sorry manchester epople, no offence. Also, not in the habit of buying cars that need work! But since swapping my mk1 leon for an astra 1.9 150 xp, been dissappointed to say the least.
  11. Your thoughts required - Damaged 07 2.0 16V TDI FR on Autotrader.

Not recorderd, hpi clear. Did a dvla check to and all matches his story. Was pre reg and 1 owner.
  12. Your thoughts required - Damaged 07 2.0 16V TDI FR on Autotrader.

Found this on the auto trader. 2007 5500 miles 8k...
  13. Fitting your own Sideskirts

I would imagine the part (in this case skirts) would be non refundable as soon as they are painted anyway. If one fell off within a few weeks, then it would be down to the fitter but being skirts, could be argued you hit something off the underside etc... but no worrys if its your dads bodyshop...
  14. Just had the call :D

Are you a TAX man simon?? First glance at the plate made me think T4X inSPector. Car looks good, have fun!!!
  15. White Leon Fr!!!

Yup bickets SEAT showroom
  16. am i a mug buying new?

Likewise:whistle:
  17. White Leon Fr!!!

I like the spoiler (like i said last week colin), overall, still unsure.:confused: Wheels are spot on! As the interior re-trim. Skirts for me seem a bit square. Liking the colour, my personal favourite!! :funk:
  18. White Leon Fr!!!

Not liking the chequred bits! Loving the wheels and the leather (although FR on its own would have been enough)
  19. Leon Drivers in Kilmarnock

I pass killie everyday onto the m77 to glasgow and back :cry: Currently MK1 FR 05 plate, black, give me a flash and a wave in you see me:p
  20. Has anyone bought a USED FR TDi?

TDi FR arent included in the 0% though :doh: