Search results

1. Winter tyres

well finally gone with the Nokian wr d4 tyres 225/45/18 95 v, not runflat but will do for winter. £118 a corner not including fitting. will get them fitted when temp hits 7oC and stays there or below.
  2. Winter tyres

Hi All, Moved on from a 2011 VW Touran to a 65 plate SE-LUX Alhambra. For the Touran i have a spare set of alloys with winter tyres size 205/55/16. I have to travel to Germany every so often so its law over there :) These as far as i am aware do not fit the Alhambra so will need to...
  3. Center Armrest

thanks, compared to VW Chelmsford they have been really good. Picked the car up from the house, fixed it, washed it, sent a video of a health check and brought it back. Couldn't fault that at all.
  4. Center Armrest

The armrest has been replaced yesterday by SEAT Braintree and now works a treat. Cannot fault the service from these guys and so much better than what i had with VW.
  5. To Diesel, or Not To Diesel?

I like both unfortunately power and mpg. Struggled to get 26 mpg this morning. Its only done 4800 miles so still needs running in, hopefully it will get better. Looking forward to the German Autobahns when i head over later this month and see how she performs then.
  6. To Diesel, or Not To Diesel?

i was thinking the same as i only do short journeys during the week but at the weekend we head off out and rack the miles up then. i found the 1.4 to be ok but not powerful enough for this heavy car. I ended up getting a nearly new 2.0 tdi 184ps. Currently has 4800 miles on it but i am not...
  7. CLUBTOURAN to Alhambra

Thanks guys, i do find it slower around town than my touran 2.0 tdi 140ps, its a great cruiser though but fuel economy isnt so hot and no where near the advertised mpg. i hardly reach 30 mpg.
  8. Centre caps

i bought some vw ones for my old Touran off amazon, if you know the diameter there are some on there I cannot post a link as i have not made 15 posts yet.
  9. Centre caps

what size wheels are these? also worth take a rule and measuring the diameter and looking for that in mm's.
  10. Center Armrest

Many thanks Gerico, mine defo seems stuffed. Have booked it in to SEAT Braintree to have a look on Saturday. Hope nothing else goes wrong, its only done 4000 miles.
  11. Center Armrest

Hi Guys, New'ish Alhambra. My center armrest does not lock into any position, it just sits at the bottom. So no use as an arm rest. Can i please ask if the newer Alhambra arm rests can actually lock into different positions as i had in my VW Touran? Suspect mine is faulty. regards...
  12. CLUBTOURAN to Alhambra

Hi Guys, Newbie to the site. Just moved on from my second VW Touran to a almost new Seat Alhambra Se lux 184ps. Been admin for Clubtouran since 2004 and been on meets here in the UK and Germany. Loving the Alhambra but blimey is it big LOL Cheers for allowing me to join...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.