Search results

1. DTUK tuning box for Seat Leon Cupra MK3 Golf R 7/ 7.5 and Audi S3

Im selling a used DTUK tuning box fully working. Over £400 pounds brand new. specs below. https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/tuning/car/seat/leon-5f-from-2012-onwards/2-0-tsi-cupra-300ps221kw-1984-ccm/#go Warranty friendly solution to tuning with easy plug and play of 3 connections.
  2. CUPRA León e-hybrid and Cupra Leon 310 video

New video of Cupra Leon e-hybird and Cupra 310
  3. Cupra 300 pics

Hi all has anyone got any pictures of the new Cupra 300 or in depth info on it.. Cant seem to find anything on it.. Thanks
  4. How to change the Torque Limiter settings.

Hi everyone Can some point in the right direction or link on how to change the Torque Limiter settings using OBD11, before I do it what's the pro's and con's of doing this. Thanks
  5. Airbag connector socket

Hi all does anyone know where I can get a airbag connector socket its for under the passenger seat, it's the female connector that goes from the seat to the floor. Think the part code is on one of the pictures. Thanks
  6. Light weight car battery

Hi does anyone know if this would work in my Cupra 300, its only for track days to save some weight. About 18kg saving. http://www.powerlite-units.com/products/ps-20/ Thanks
  7. Need more rear end grip for the track

Hi guys had my Cupra 300 on the track the other day, (very fast) got DTUK box plus have 18inch wheels (245/40)on slicks on the front, which worked really well and stock wheels on the back. I take all the back seats and any other weight out of the car, so it light at the back end. Apart from...
  8. APR discount codes?

Hi all anyone know if there is any APR discount codes around at the moment or anyone doing any deals. Thanks
  9. Does the sat nav store all the journeys you do

Hi can anyone tell me does the sat nav store all the journeys that you do in the car, If so does anyone know how to find them, I have a Cupra 300. Thanks
  10. Does the sat nav store all journeys you do

Hi can anyone tell me does the sat nav store all the journeys that you do in the car, If so does anyone know how to find them, I have a Cupra 300. Thanks
  11. Will an Audi RS3 4pot 370mm 2011 brakes fit my Cupra 300

Hi all Does anyone know if Audi 2011 RS3 brakes will fit my2018 Cupra 300, they are 4pot calipers with 370x32mm discs. Thanks
  12. Sat Nav on my cupra 300 with digital dash

Hi I have a new Cupra 300 with digital dash, am I right in saying you cant get the sat nav map working on both screens at once, as I can only get it on one or the other, also is there any other way to zoom in or out on the main screen apart from using your fingers to pinch or pull. Thanks
  13. Cupra Wheel weight?

Hi as it says anyone know the weight of a 2018 Cupra 300 19 by 8inch wheel weight. Thanks
  14. Will 9 by 18 inch wheels fit my Cupra 300

Im thinking about getting 9 by 18 inch front wheels for track days, with 265/35/18 Mich Cup 2 tyres or some slicks,will they fit my Cupra 300? Also what offset would I need.. Thanks
  15. Hot new Cupra R 3oo ST

Autoexpress Hot new Cupra R 300 ST http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/leon/101779/hot-seat-leon-cupra-r-st-estate-joins-hatch
  16. What colour should I pick for my Cupra 300

Right boys and girls just about to sign on the dotted line for a Cupra 300 5rd DSG on a two year lease, what colour should I go for, it wont be getting washed that much so I was thinking grey or silver, had a Audi S3 for the last two years in white and its not to bad when its dirty, so my go for...
  17. performance pack

Hi anyone know when or any details of the performance pack for the cupra which is due out soon.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members