Search results

1. Rocker cover gasket

Hi guys ive got a new gasket but wondering if its easy enough for me to do myself? Also looking to Get carbon canister disconnected how easy is it as the ticking is driving me bonkers. Thanks
  2. Clutch pedal stuck to floor

Ok appreciated pal
  3. Clutch pedal stuck to floor

There was a little black metal plate broken lyin on floor too if that is any help?
  4. Clutch pedal stuck to floor

Help please lol pedal jus went straight to the floor sont know how much better to say it sorry.
  5. 03 leon cupra r start and cuts out straight away

Is it not easy enough to bleed fuel line on my own? If so whats best way to go about it thanks
  6. 03 leon cupra r start and cuts out straight away

Rite guys i know problem now. The thick little f**k at work put diesel in the small jerry can at work which is only used for petrol and me with cold didnt smell anything.anyway ive drove it and now not starting how do i go about sorting this. Thanks and sorry for wasting your time before
  7. 03 leon cupra r start and cuts out straight away

Yeh that was my first thoughts petrol light is on but only just so theres enough fuel. I tryed unplugging maf but doesnt start either. Eml is on but scanned and said charge pressure limit exceeded and thought that would be n75 valve but im not sure. I dont want to have to spend what i dont have...
  8. 03 leon cupra r start and cuts out straight away

Thanks for the help will let use know the outcome
  9. 03 leon cupra r start and cuts out straight away

Coil packs sounds like it could be check tonight. Thanks is it worth trying to jump start to see or will it still not start if its coils. Yes pumps working cheers
  10. 03 leon cupra r start and cuts out straight away

I had a look cant see anything. Wont start now its trying but jus wont fire up anything else i could check? See if it was a leak would it not still start up? Thanks
  11. 03 leon cupra r start and cuts out straight away

Hi please help couple days ago i was out and noticed a little white smoke from exhaust although was ok then following day went out to car and started but was very lumpy like almost cutting out and abot more smoke. Drove it along street and it was real bad like no fuel jerky. So parked up and...
  12. What parts for servicing 95k cupra r

Hi guys what parts and stuff is needed too service my cupra r. Its got welly front mount ect if that makes any difference im not sure. Also what checks should be made with it as its only my 2nd turbo had an ibiza cr but never had it long. Thanks
  13. 2003 lcr t-piece

The hose on bottom of t-piece goes from right hand side down along front of engine towards left if looking into the engine. The top part of t-piece goes up and under plastic engine cover and the air is coming out quite hard from the piece with no hose. Sorry im not clued up on all this Sean
  14. 2003 lcr t-piece

Hi looking for a little help with 2003 lcr. noticed this t piece when filling washers and theres constant blow of air from it when idlin can some one please help tried adding pic but wont let me until 15 posts damn
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise