Search results

1. Ninja

When to use sealant

lol glad i read that.. IF i'd ever had some i'd have thought to use it after wax lol
  2. Ninja

ahhh my keys

I'd try calling the dealers first.. see what they recommend
  3. Ninja

Finally fitted my Split-R

lol nice.. hope its sorted and working how you want it!
  4. Ninja

NOS - for crazy fools only?

do it.. but as above speak to wizards of nos or someone that knows what they are talking about!
  5. Ninja

Ibiza Cupra Mk3 (Updated pics page 4)

looking good :thumbup:
  6. Ninja

Stickered up!...but wait.......theres more!

not meaning to be rude... but what he said!
  7. Ninja

first service **** up

sounds like a silly but pretty simple mistake to make so im pleased to hear the dealer have recitified the problems and picked the car up etc. I agree it should have been checked but id be happy that its sorted with no fuss!
  8. Ninja

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

im not a fan of the yellow but that looks wicked :thumbup: Really liking the wheels! :)
  9. Ninja

Wet Sanding. Dos and Don'ts?

if you've never done anything like this before i would suggest trying on something before your car!! Maybe pick up a crappy spoiler or something from a scrappy and practice on that ?
  10. Ninja

Ad Lav's New Ride... yes its red again!

blimey wheel fetish lol. I'm loving the porsche wheels.. would look very smart! So is this your only car ad lav ? or are you using something else as a daily drive ?
  11. Ninja

Removing window sticker without damaging the heater lines

yeah had read that thread before but this sticker was more like glued on and was covering the heated strips so wanted to make sure i wouldnt damage them :p Used the hairdryer trick today with excellent results!! Heated for a minute or so then it all peeled off nice and slow. The hairdryer...
  12. Ninja

Yeah this sticker appears to be glued on lol.. I gave up on the corner as i didnt want to rip it!! Will try with a hairdryer a little later and report back ;)
  13. Ninja

Bought a LCR today!!!

I think thats definately the best colour.. Really loving that :thumbup:
  14. Ninja

i had considered that but wasnt sure it would work :s So heat it for a while then try to peel it off in one piece ? Might try this tomorrow :)
  15. Ninja

Wasnt sure where to put this so sorry if its the wrong section. Picked up the new car last week and its got a sticker from the car sales place in the rear window over a couple of the heater lines.. Its stuck fast and seems impossible to remove. I asked my dad and he said to leave it and he...
  16. Ninja

Kinetic Manni arrived today..... Doesnt mean im happy. (All up and running now)

yeah hope its all sorted soon.. Will be interested to hear if the manifold makes a nice difference!
  17. Ninja

K03s + NOS

if its a decent kit for that price i probably would have :)
  18. Ninja

Home brew FMIC!

lol sorry my bad :( I was just checking the new posts rather than looking in each section and didnt see where it was posted!!
  19. Ninja

Home brew FMIC!

ibiza ? Laguna intercooler mate.. have a little search ;)
  20. Ninja

Lost all power after fitting manni.

blimey not good.. Hopefully you can get the socket out and the turbo not damaged!!