Search results

1. Passat parts on a leon ?

Bttt
  2. Passat parts on a leon ?

Will 2001 vw passat seats fit in a mk1 leon. Also on the passat front doors they have tweeters in the triangle plastic cover which hides the wing mirror screws will they fit in a mk1 leon.
  3. Front mount intercooler

What is a good fmic and easy to fit with not much messing about ?
  4. Divertor valve fault

My garage checked my cupra today and found a divertor fault code comeup ?...but it has been dismantled and put back together and no faults were found ??
  5. '03 Toledo 1.8 20v temperatures

My car is exactly the same up to 90 degrees in about 3-4mins im yet to change my oil but would like to see if anyone has any ideas as my problem could be similar to yours.
  6. Tinted rear lights

https://bonanzleimages.s3.amazonaws.com/afu/images/8339/5377/4d50316ccb628_83546b.jpg Where can I get rear lights like this or is it possible to tint them
  7. Need advice on my decat pipe please

I think it will sell for around £40 tbh mate so will be a bargain buy for someone
  8. Need advice on my decat pipe please

Get bidding john highest bidder wins
  9. Need advice on my decat pipe please

Lol it is a bargain tbh im getting a sports cat instead
  10. Need advice on my decat pipe please

Im selling my toyosport decat on ebay and have been asked if it will fit a 3" scorpion cat back exhaust ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122009094687?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 This is my item as you can see im not to good using a computer lol any advice on this fitting his...
  11. Is there any seat meet happening in essex?

Maybe we could arrange a meet in suffolk ?? I have a couple of mates who would come.[B)]
  12. Rear door not locking and window not working

I have only just noticed my drivers side rear door doesn't lock and the window is not working what could cause this problem ? :(
  13. Car radiator probs ?

Thermostat ? Enigine gets up to 90 degrees very quickly ? It stays there but the engine smells like its burning checked water pipes and one is much cooler than the other.i dont want to damage my engine please help me.
  14. Engine smells hot ??

Okay looks like its getting booked in then cheers
  15. Engine smells hot ??

Just need to sort my intermittent boost out to as its doing my head in,could my maf be causing this as I can see no splits in the pipes ?
  16. Engine smells hot ??

No idea mate as only got the car a couple of weeks ago was going to get castrol edge longlife ?
  17. Blind for my car yes or no

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon-5dr-00-05-UV-CAR-SHADES-WINDOW-SUN-BLINDS-PRIVACY-GLASS-TINT-BLACK-/191233770954?hash=item2c866bc5ca:g:78wAAOSw8d9U1fhU
  18. Engine smells hot ??

Thanks for the reply mate im gonna change the oil next week so hopefully this will sort it.
  19. Engine smells hot ??

I have noticed that my engine heats up fairly quick (about 4 mins) it stays at 90oc and I can hear the fan operating.Its when I am driving with heaters on cold I can smell the heat from the engine ? Is this normal ? Any advice please.
  20. Heko wind deflectors

Looks like I will only be fitting the front ones until I sort the rear window out,cheers
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.