Search results

1. dobij84

Intake air temperature sensor

@Number12 Yes you right, MAP sensor which is both G31 and G42 Intake temperature sensor and boost pressure sensor, combined I replaced it but the fault is still there Just looking for electrical diagram What I reed online it's a common problem and it's not a sensor but he cables and you can buy...
  2. dobij84

Hi guys I would like to ask if any of you have a 1.6 TDI engine loom electrical diagram, G31 and G42 sensor fault I replaced the sensor but the fault its still there By what I'm reading on Internet it looks like a earth cable somewhere on the way to ECU is damage, patently you can by a fixing...
  3. dobij84

I'll have a look at that during the week, if no the next steep will be MAF Thanks Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk
  4. dobij84

The car: 2012 Altea 1.6 tdi DSG Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk
  5. dobij84

Hi guys Lately I'm getting this fault : Intake air temperature sensor g42 I was looking at the engine from the top and bottom, on the intake manifold and the pipes that goes from the intercooler and I can't see any sensor apart from boost pressure sensor. Does anybody know where this sensor is...
  6. dobij84

favourite pic of your car

. Wysłane z mojego H8416 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  7. dobij84

favourite pic of your car

Clean on a parking space Wysłane z mojego H8416 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  8. dobij84

Steede's Mk2 FR

Nice car, my is exactly the same (DSG plus Paddleshift) but in black. Would like to see the car on the H&R as I think about them as well Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  9. dobij84

2016 Irish Meetup

I'll be at the hotel at 9 and see what's the forecast then Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  10. dobij84

2016 Irish Meetup

Anybody knows what time the show starts? or are the tickets and at what price Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  11. dobij84

Richies 2010 Leon Cupra

Nice car, Love the colour Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka
  12. dobij84

2016 Irish Meetup

Would be interested, hopefully this will worked up
  13. dobij84

Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Is this spoiler will fit prefacelift model? Looks great Thanks Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members