Search results

1. muttly

Torque App

The only thing i couldn't get working was the boost gauge..haven't had good look as to why yet though
  2. muttly

no hot air only warm

did you ever get this fixed?.. i seem to be having same symptoms tonite.. havent scaned it yet tho
  3. muttly

struggling to get 1st

Just had a look on my LCR.. there should be a white plastic bush on the ball linkage .. i would imagine you can get them from SEAT dealer [/URL][/IMG]
  4. muttly

Double din

looking really good.. im definately goona do this with my nexus 10.... how have you connected your power and audio?.. have you used to tasker app to power it on when you turn the ignition on im thinking of designing a removable pod possibly.. so you can slide it in from the side into the...
  5. muttly

Double din

this is great would love to see some more pics of the install and a vid of it working.. id like to think id get round to doing this some day.. good work :)
  6. muttly

Pressed Steel Wishbones or Cast?

The cupra R has cast wishbones buddy :)
  7. muttly

Anyone know if this strut brace will fit LCR

Thanks for your replys.. think i mite give it a miss then...looks very smart on the pics..guess you only get wat you pay for though
  8. muttly

Anyone know if this strut brace will fit LCR

Hi..Can anyone tell me if this strut brace will fit the LCR with or without the engine cover?...as in the description says it fits mk4 golf but says mk 2 leon 1M :blink...
  9. muttly

LCR Radiator fans inop, lets sort this once n for all

usually the fans pulse on high speed when the resistors fail with air con on.. sounds like it could be the fan control unit.. but not sure.. guess you could test the supply to the relays and you could try running a 12v supply to the fans on the high and low speeds wires to check the fans are...
  10. muttly

LCR Radiator fans inop, lets sort this once n for all

have you checked the fuses on top of battery.. ..ususally when the slow speed resistor fails, the fans come on at high speed every few moments if i remember rightly
  11. muttly

LCR best suspension???

ive just fitted some weitec 50/40 springs n dampers but cant comment on the ride yet as its not back on the road!..i too didnt want anythign too harsh or too low tho.. i heard good things about them tho and tehy were under £400..it lowers the LCR by 20mm and 30mm
  12. muttly

Auto Wndow Close

i used the kvw100 ageeees ago!..worked perfectly.. really enjoyed the mod cant remember how much i paid for it..it looks like psituning still sell them.. but not taht cheap... http://www.psituning.com/product.php/19153/kvw100_window_roll_up_down_flash_load_module
  13. muttly

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

just been lookin through this thread really luving the car.. can you tell me which bolts you used need to do this on my lcr thanks matt
  14. muttly

LCR: refitting jacking point covers

got my car back from the garage..then been away a few days.. come home to the jacking point cover dangling on the floor with abit of tape on it..hmmm wernt like that before it went garage!.. anyways i couldnt get it to clip back on that nite so i give up..next day i tried again and it...
  15. muttly

Possible MAF problem or something else?

arhh thanks..it will be the Mk.3 then.. and looks like i wont be able to to scan it then..but thanks for your help looks like its back to square one ..will have to see if she can get the the person who scanned it the first time to return ..and ill try and find out exactly what code its throwing...
  16. muttly

thanks for the reply err muttly..lol.. im not really familar with the toledo.... how do you tell the difference between Mk.2 or Mk.3? so the cable/plug from the maf goes straight back to the ecu?.. i used to have vag com on my old lappy which i used with the LCR.. do you know if the the the...
  17. muttly

Hey.. not my usual forum as i have a LCR.. but a friend of mine is having problems with her 2005 1.9TDI toledo.. she had the engine light come on.. she had someone look at it.. they scanned it and it showed a fault code with the MAF sensor which they cleared..i dont know what the exact code...
  18. muttly

Is it love??

:rofl:
  19. muttly

urgent help needed

did u remove the whole lock mechanism or drill the plastic rivets n leave the lock and outside handle in place?
  20. muttly

Leon Fans Not Working (HELP PLEASE)

did u check the fuses on top of the battery :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.