Search results

1. burnzee56

How to help your gearbox!!! Post 2003

I have fitted this and what a difference it makes, especially for so few £ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. burnzee56

what have you done to your car today ?

I did the washer upgrade on my 6 speed gearbox to get rid of all that extra movement. Changes gear a lot nicer now with less whining in the gears. Not bad for a few quid. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. burnzee56

Cupra R styling on Toledo 1.8t sport

Very nice Toledo, was very tempted but went for Leon in the end Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. burnzee56

High level brake light dim

Brake pedal sensor switch
  5. burnzee56

what have you done to your car today ?

Car washed just in time for it to start raining :) carried out the n249 delete, got rid of rear wiper and sorted a few niggly faults around the car. Might fit some spacers to the back wheels tomorrow to fill the arches out a bit. Out of interest is there any easy way of finding out who has VCDS...
  6. burnzee56

Newbie from huddersfield

Almondbury Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. burnzee56

Hello

Hello, typical hello to introduce myself. Just bought a Leon Cupra FR mk1 1.8t. Few bits sorted already. Had all the main bushes polybushed and lots of service items replaced recently. Has had some paint in the past but seems straight enough and solid. Going to sort a few more bits for paint as...
  8. burnzee56

Newbie from huddersfield

Hi, will have to keep an eye out for your car. I've just bought a platinum grey Leon Cupra FR. needs a few bits sorting, but glad I went back to the VAG family of cars. Check out Hudds Dubs, they have regular meets and may be a good source of knowledge etc. I'm just trying to find out when the...
  9. burnzee56

Newbie from huddersfield

Hello from a fellow Huddersfield Seat owner, which I have only just purchased as well.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members