Search results

1. Is T- Cut similar to G3 Compound?

Hi, T-Cut is a very old school product nowadays, so many great products on the market. Farecla G3 is a good cutting compound. Thanks
  2. best wheel cleaner

Hi, I've been using Valet Pro Dragons Breath, seems to work well. Thanks
  3. Cleaning Instrument Panel without scratching

Hi, Microfibre cloth is your best bet, perhaps slightly damp to avoid scratching. Thanks
  4. What upgrades? SEAT Ibiza 1.4 16v SE

Hi, Wheel spacers are a great mod to these cars, wind deflectors look smart as well. Both fairly cheap mods. Thanks
  5. Best way to clean interior upholstery

Hi, Yes as already said I'd rent a wet vac, plenty of upholstery cleaners about, AG Interior Shampoo would be good, trouble is making sure they dry properly. Thanks
  6. Cleaning after waxing lol

Hi, Any car shampoo mostly, some are harsher than others. All down to personal preference. Meguiars is a good brand, as well as poorboys, chemical guys. Thanks
  7. Coilovers

Hi, Just a quick question, looking at Coilovers. Bilstein B16 and KW Variant 3. What does this forum seem to favour with these two? Will be road use and track days too. Thanks in advance.
  8. Seat Ibiza Brake Caliper Clearance

Hi, Does anyone know if the VW Montreal 2 Alloys clear the Brembo Calipers? I've looked online but cannot find anything regarding it. Thanks.
  9. Seat Ibiza 1.8T Exhaust

Hi, I know this has been covered a fair bit but i'm looking to replace my standard exhaust with either a Piper or Miltek exhaust. Some people say get 3" and others say 2.5" but I can only find a 2.5" option with the Piper and Miltek exhausts, you seem to be able to get a 3" downpipe for this...
  10. Seat Ibiza 1.8 Cupra R Alloys

I did think that, I'm going to sell them and purchase a set of 17's. Don't want to remove the arch lining or have low profile tyres. Thanks.
  11. Seat Ibiza 1.8 Cupra R Alloys

Hi, I fitted a set of these on to my car, it seems that they are rubbing slightly on the arch lining. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Or is it a case of fitting 17's. Thanks.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.