Search results

1. LCR Mk1 seats full set in very good condition

How much would buy these seats /
  2. TDi 150 Map PLEASE !!!!!

its not the same as they just send you a generic file they have on their database ,, and propose you write to your ecu ... Ive been down that road , im not into paying for a file on someones HDD id rather a Valid genuine member of a forum page to supply a 150BHP ARL seat leon MK1 Map...
  3. TDi 150 Map PLEASE !!!!!

Thats True , I do BUT i have made a schoolboy error and backed up to a ZIP stick Tinkered with my map and now is runs awful ... i CANT find the zip stick with original Mapped file on :-( so was going to ask for a tuned map from a member who has MPPS or vag suite etc Thanks
  4. TDi 150 Map PLEASE !!!!!

Hi Thanks for the reply Im using MPPS to extract Map And re write , Vag suite to tinker with extracted Map and the lose Original Backup of perfect Map for my Leon hahahah .. Ross Tech HEX + CAN Cable ( original ) + Vag com to do all the tweaks Regards
  5. TDi 150 Map PLEASE !!!!!

Hi All I've messed up Big time and need a little help Im getting into the world or re mapping and im experimenting on my 2005 FR TDi 150 ( ARL ) Backed up the Stage 1 map i had on my ECU and now cant find it !! its on a zip stick or so i thought ... school boy error i know ...
  6. Best way to STAGE 2

Full stainless exhaust also
  7. Best way to STAGE 2

Hi I've got 185 bhp and 305lbs Egr blanked off and mapped out Car is a fr tdi 150 1.9 Thanks
  8. Best way to STAGE 2

Hi..... I've got the stage 1 Had it for a while ...and even though it's great ...I WANT MORE POWER !!! Haha Could people please recommend the best way to do this Car is a 2005 fr tdi 150 Or point me in the right direction to someone who provides this service Thanks in...
  9. Electric wing mirrors stuck

Where is this "cam " proximity sensor you speak of :-)
  10. Sunroof ?

Hi all Anyone had a sunroof fitted ? any issues afterwards with leaks etc... thinkin of getting it done .. but . hesitant:( to cut BIG hole in roof
  11. Leon Mk1 Cupra R electric mirror fault

Mirrors not opening MK1 mines just done the same this evening ... i closed them getting out at work ... when i left they wouldn't open ... ive done ALL the suggested things on here .. and still nothing ... Battery off, touched black to red to short caps , played around with the knob...
  12. Sunroof Fitting

Mines a 2006 Mk1 Seat Leon FR+ 1.9 TDi On the keyfob ( not key in lock ) from when i bought it it never closed the windows ... annoyingly But with a Modification to the ECU it can :-)
  13. Sunroof Fitting

Hi All I want to know if anyone on here has had a sunroof fitted... i also want auto closure with the keyfob . ive managed to get the windows to close with the keyfob ( locking the car ) and open when unlocked using a loooonnnggg press on the button ... Software ECU mod :-) Any...
  14. Ah ha

But thanks for the advice :-)
  15. Ah ha

Preference a decent 2nd hand one
  16. Ah ha

So..... I finally found the right section for me to be in ..... I'll upload a pic or 2 of my leon ..... Also where do I look to find a centre arm rest.. mine has been glued shut by previous owner .....?? Regards
  17. Newbie

Where is the mk1 section ??
  18. Newbie

Wow so much fun ..... thought I'd have a few more comments and banter though :-)
  19. Centre arm rest

Hi .... does anyone have a spare centre arm rest I could aquire please Money has been glued shut ??? Just bought my TDI FR+ and it's bloody annoying Thanks in advance
  20. Newbie

Hi all .... I've just purchased my MK1 2006 Seat leon FR+ with a wonderfully low 84k on the clocks with full VOSA backup I CAN'T BELIEVE I didn't buy one sooner .... what a wonderful experience.... now mine has a few ...subtle mods 1 remap 185 hp / 300 lbs ;-) 2 EGR blanked off and...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise