Search results

1. Lowering Spring choice

I'm looking at lowering springs for my 02 110tdi, I noticed that cupra r's and cupra's are listed for the same springs. Does this mean I could get standard cupra r springs to lower my tdi?
  2. Bearing noise from front, help needed

I have bearing whine/noise coming front the front, it's road speed related and when I dip clutch is still there. If I turn slightly to the right, it's gone. My first thought was wheel bearing so I jacked front up, placed on stands and ran engine in 5th gear so find which side the noise is on...
  3. flip key info thread

I want 2 button flip key for my 02 leon, only have spare. who in Leicester area offers the service cheers
  4. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

anyone with vagtacho in Leicester area? I want my skc code to program transponder in new key. 02 leon cheers
  5. new to forum

just brought a 02 leon se 110 tdi to runaround in while I sort some jobs on my t4. This is my second leon, I brought a Leon Cupra R 225 new in 2004 but it made way for a family car 18 months later, I always said I would get a Cupra R again, the tdi will have to do. The tdi has allot of...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.