Search results

1. What seats will fit?

Hi all can't find anything on this site or google I have a pre facelift Ibiza fr mk 4 anyway can you fit facelift seats in a pre facelift just talking about the front seats thanks
  2. Bumper Guide and Info

Hi all can't find anything on this site or google I have a pre facelift Ibiza fr mk 4 anyway can you fit facelift seats in a pre facelift thanks
  3. Mk4 256mm Rear Brake Upgrade Reviews

I will get new one thanks have you done the 256 upgrade?
  4. Mk4 256mm Rear Brake Upgrade Reviews

Thanks for reply just picked up carriers calipers and discs today will my normal hoses fit if so do I have everything I need pads obviously thanks
  5. Rear brakes.

I want to do the same on my fr 1.8t I need to get the carriers to
  6. Mk4 256mm Rear Brake Upgrade Reviews

Hi all will I need to cupra r carriers or will my standard ones On my fr be fine?? Thanks
  7. Ibiza Mk4 Custom Gas Bonnet Lifters/Struts - Finally Finished!

What thickness and what Ali did you use to make your brackets mate?
  8. MK4 Brake Upgrades

Hey there don't know if this is the best page to ask this on if not can some one point me to the right place anyway these 17 7.0 rims but will they fit over the brembo gt brake kit they are 5 spoke star shape
  9. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Brake clearance Hey there don't know if this is the best page to ask this on if not can some one point me to the right place anyway these 17 7.0 rims but will they fit over the brembo gt brake kit they are 5 spoke star shape
  10. Ibiza Mk4 Custom Gas Bonnet Lifters/Struts - Finally Finished!

Wot thickness is the metal for the brackets pabs?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members