Search results

1. Black TDI Turbo

how many miles out of a tank of diesel

I live north east near middlesbrough and been down to the top gear live at birmingham NEC this weekend, filled tank reset and set off, got 52.7 on the way there as was really windy travelling at GPS speed 65-70 (speedo 70-75), thats 180miles travelling around friday day and saturday then drove...
  2. Black TDI Turbo

Black FR TDI correct and protected

More pics added now :)
  3. Black TDI Turbo

Craig's LEON FR+ ... Full Paint Correction :) Page 6

Well heres the results from CupraElliott's hard work this weekend :) and me helping out :) http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=1734950#post1734950
  4. Black TDI Turbo

Black FR TDI correct and protected

Same on there mate :) great work im uploading more pics now :)
  5. Black TDI Turbo

RIght guys, update time, no real mods done to the leon but will hopefully get it mapped soon, maybe a christmas present to myself, but i did have a very good day today. Started at 8am with marc (CupraElliott) at his house where we spent until 8pm tonight fully detailing the car. Whilst marc...
  6. Black TDI Turbo

Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

Been checking out the gameplay for the new one, in car visuals look amazing cant wait to play it.
  7. Black TDI Turbo

Cheers guys well the professional detail and remap are now on hold...................................... As ive bought myself a little summer fun car :) 1992 J reg Mazda Mx-5 Uk car 86000miles, 12 months M.O.T and 6 months tax......... To the grand total of £700 :) Hope You like, heres...
  8. Black TDI Turbo

m0rk's 1990 Eunos Roadster

Hows the car going mork, i lent one from a friend at work a few weeks back and ever since ive wanted one, i think im even going to cancel my remap and full detail on my leon FR+ and use the £500+ on them to buy one, ive been offered a uk car 90k j reg, needs abit of body work but drives mint for...
  9. Black TDI Turbo

Elliott's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Update * carnage has begun*

Car looking awsome mate, what type of wheels ou putting on? standard ones in gloss black?
  10. Black TDI Turbo

What to do? Not the usual clutch dilemma!

If your selling it, id just go standard clutch and DMF and keep the map on. Or reduce the price for the buyer and say get it done yourself.
  11. Black TDI Turbo

Yeh just grab a corner and pull it off, helps if you heat it up, but only a little as the glue gets sticky and stays on the bodywork making it a pain to get off, then just keep pulling slowly, when you get near the bottom just unclip the door sel, it pulls up and out just on the corner to get...
  12. Black TDI Turbo

lowering the leon 1.9 tdi

Ive just lowered mine 40mm with a jom springs and shocks kit off ebay cost me £140 delivered and are great sits exactly how i wanted them too.
  13. Black TDI Turbo

New Car!

Ah well i seen the exact same car the other day very nice bet you cant wait :)
  14. Black TDI Turbo

New Car!

Looking good mate am sure i seen you today in hartlepool, seaton lane about half 6 i was in the black FR+ leon.
  15. Black TDI Turbo

15mm rear hubcentric spacers and longer bolts De-sticker'd B pillar trims, did this on my mk3 ibiza cupra and looks great Normal stickers Part removed Fully removed and polished Hopefully soon: Calipers painted red/silver unsure yet remap full professional detail Any comments...
  16. Black TDI Turbo

Most recent parts fitted, :) Chrome indicator bulbs front and rear, cleans up the lights and removes the fried egg look i hated soo much... front before front after rear before rear after l.e.d white number plate bulbs, make the rear look alot better at night jom 40mm lowering kit...
  17. Black TDI Turbo

Any decent plug and play kits ?

You can get a propper remap done by reputable dealers such as CC p-torque and revo that can be use of different means, CC i believe can be turned on and off using a cruise control stalk, revo by a seperate controller that plugs into the DLC and p-torque can be added to the map and you use VAGCOM...
  18. Black TDI Turbo

My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Nice car mate, blacks a propper pain to keep clean tho so good luck :)
  19. Black TDI Turbo

My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Looking forward to seeing it with the spacers on, question tho i imagine you can drive normal road use that low so what do you do, raise the air suspension? if so what does it look like any pics?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.