Search results

1. How do I know the Bluetooth version of my HU?

I have Ibiza cupra 2016 and I need to know what is the BT version e.g. 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 etc. Thanks.
  2. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

Hey, is there a need for the adapter rings?
  3. Gearbox mount need changing... any "how to" ?

No, what is this Erwin thing? also how do I know what is the torque measurement for tighten the bolts? Thanks, Asaf.
  4. Gearbox mount need changing... any "how to" ?

Yes I do think that mine is different... it is this one -
  5. CTEK for 2016 1.8TSI cupra with Start&stop?

Thanks mate, do you recommend on a specific one?
  6. CTEK for 2016 1.8TSI cupra with Start&stop?

is it recommended? if so which one? thanks.
  7. Gearbox mount need changing... any "how to" ?

Hi All, I need to replace the gearbox mount in my ride (1.8TSI manual) and I can't find any help in the web.. Thanks.
  8. problem with audio calls via Bluetooth

Hi All, Couple of weeks ago the audio from the call sessions stopped, I can't hear anyone but they can hear me. with that, my audio streaming via Bluetooth is working fine. can't it be something in the HU plug ? Thanks, Asaf.
  9. Urgent help needed!!! Head unit speakers pin-out connection???

yes I have the 6.5'' unit but I think that my friend has it as well. I have navigation but it is not part of seat but an android unit that is connected to the seat screen.
  10. Urgent help needed!!! Head unit speakers pin-out connection???

Hi Mate, thanks but I managed to figure it by my own, for some freaking unknown reason my HU plug is different then you all(even my friend which has the same car,same year has your HU plug). Mine was different see pics. So I finally solved it and created new table for anyone else. Hope it will help.
  11. Urgent help needed!!! Head unit speakers pin-out connection???

Hi Everyone, The car is cupra 2016 1.8TSI I am in the middle of installing new front speakers and the only information that I found was the MK7 pin-out table, which was good for the rear speakers but not for the front. Pin 1,5,4 & 8 are for the rear speakers (as you can see in the MK7 layout)...
  12. Can anyone help with front door SEAT Workshop Manuals pic?

Hi, I need to remove the front door and I am looking for any help there is, it is for 2016 ibiza cupra (face lift) and the door is different then before the face lift. I couldn't find any video / manuals or pics how to remove it. Thanks.
  13. MK5 6J 2016 1.8t service schedule per SEAT requiements?

Hi, Does anyone has it? Thanks, Asaf.
  14. Front door removal for seat ibiza 2016 ?

Hello, Did anyone already preform that procedure? I saw a lot of clips about removing the front door but all of them for older models. thanks.
  15. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Don't use DOK, it will cause an error. ignore it, it won't show up again but you will need to connect via VagCom(VCDS) or OBDeleven to check if you have fault codes (probably fault 1555 which is to approve the SW upgrade) Sent you a PM.
  16. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Everything works fine, but I have the unit without the NAV but AFAIK that should be good as well. Just see the spanish site for what you need.
  17. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

yes there is an update, actually there are 2 updates: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62YIi73oaj4&t=26s / from 0245 to 0330 2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNH5ZrPSOM&t=39s / from 0330 to 0346 That are my videos, they are in Hebrew but all the links and instructions are in English...
  18. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Can anyone point on the improvements / changes from the old ver to the new one?
  19. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I found my error, I tried to do the SW upgrade via regular menu and not long press menu. Upgraded to 0330, cleared faults and upgraded to 0346, when I tired to verified menu and more the car shutdown due to low battery :( damn it!! But basically it went good, what will happened if I won't solve...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise