Search results

1. Sound system upgrade

Ah lol didn't realise they were different
  2. Sound system upgrade

Are you sure ? Lol I have one in the wheel well of mine unless I'm mistaken and it's amp or something to run the normal speakers ? But I'm sure if you go on the website it lists the seat sound package as having a sub
  3. 2016 1.4 FR, lane assistance

the multi collision brakes only activate if you have a crash and I think the tiredness recognition system was a extra not standard
  4. Sound system upgrade

While I agree the seat sound package with the sub in the wheel well is quite decent this probably doesn't help the op lol
  5. Colour choice.

Loved the alor blue ! Was so difficult choosing between the blue and green !
  6. Colour choice.

It does look good doesn't always age well though ! See plenty of older red cars where all the panels are slightly different shades of red lol but noting some decent polish and care wouldn't prevent I guess
  7. Colour choice.

Oh yes mines already abit dirty but don't have a drive to clean it on and don't have the heart to take it to the hand car washes cause you just know they are gonna scratch the paint work !
  8. Stoneacre peterborough

Hi guys, Got my car new from stoneacre Peterborough Over all experience - positive , friendly, only had to wait a week for a car that had all the extras I wanted, would buy from again Sales room / site - easy to find and get to ,the site itself is abit cramped not much parking but otherwise...
  9. Colour choice.

The white was tempting but the green was so nice ! And definatly turns heads with the black pack !
  10. Colour choice.

Hi guys, Been driving the ibiza for a few days now and I'm yet to see more than a handful of others, what colours have all you guys gone for ? I went for green but not seen another yet
  11. Just signed for a new ibiza FR

Collecting tomorrow, any common niggles I should look out for on these cars brand new? Aside from the obvious checks of body panels and paint etc Can't wait ! Will be sad to see te fiesta go though has been a great car ! If I Could I'd probably have kept all my Cars lol
  12. Just signed for a new ibiza FR

Collecting tomorrow, any common niggles I should look out for on these cars brand new? Aside from the obvious checks of body panels and paint etc Can't wait ! Will be sad to see te fiesta go though has been a great car ! If I Could I'd probably have kept all my Cars lol
  13. Just signed for a new ibiza FR

Hi guys, Trading in my 2014 fiesta for a Lima green Ibiza FR definatly can't wait for delivery next week ! Getting it from stone acre in Peterborough anyone used these before?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members