Search results

1. Leon mk2 uprated clutch?

Hi all. So recently my clutch started to slip again . Its a mk2 leon remapped to around 350bhp. I have a 6 paddle clutch and smf fitted currently and was hoping to fit an organic clutch from sachs. Does any one know if there clutch will work with my smf or better yet any suggestions on a clutch...
  2. Advice needed. Seat leon mk2 lacking power ?

Amazing. Makes sense tbf. Runs ok no fault codes just lacking which i guess is just the ecu telling the car its cold. Im guessing a pig of a job so ill sort it sunday along with the aircon pump. Puts my mind at rest really appreciate your time
  3. Advice needed. Seat leon mk2 lacking power ?

Honestly. So the ecu alters something as its seeing low temps. Right well i know what im doing tomorrow. Thanks very much for your help. I will sort it and report back
  4. Advice needed. Seat leon mk2 lacking power ?

No worries. It may be that the maf is misreading. Problem i have is no codes at all but i can see via the logs and physically feel the car isnt pulling like 340 bhp used to . It was out of the blue . I have changed plugs and the front pcv to eliminate that. The only thing i do need to do is...
  5. Advice needed. Seat leon mk2 lacking power ?

Thanks for the reply. The maf its self is giving me readings that seem right . Ill give it a clean and see if it alters anything. Is it the maf that dictates what boost is then specified? Any other suggestions on what i should log? Timing maybe ?
  6. Advice needed. Seat leon mk2 lacking power ?

Hi all. Im just after some pointers or advice . I have a mk2 seat leon . BWA engine with a K04 conversion . it has been remapped by rtech and is at around 340 bhp . Problem im having is it feels like its set in a low power mode of sorts . I have double checked and its in the highest mode . Using...
  7. 3 bar map sensor for tfsi help?

Hi all. I've currently going for a remap on my leon tfsi mk2 . One of the requirements for the remap is a 3 bar map sensor and a 200 bar fuel rail sensor . Does any one know where to get these or a part number as I'm not confident the ones I have found are correct . Most searches bring up the...
  8. Hard cut limiter 2.0 tfsi med9

Hi all can anyone map a seat leon 2.0 tfsi ( med9.1 I believe) with a hard cut limiter and replace the lower limiter for launch control? Just fancy a change having a bit of fun really I understand the ko3 and the standard engine won't last if over used.
  9. External temperature no reading?

Thank you I've checked with vcds and its showing a fault with g17 and check instrument cluster along those lines I don't have my laptop with me for the exact codes I've done a quick trace of wires from the sensor and it seems to go in to a loom with other cables quite early on should I remove my...
  10. External temperature no reading?

Hot weather is here ace however my Aircon isn't working I'm pretty sure it's to do with the external temp sensor as all it is showing is --.- c on my osd I have tried a new sensor and had no luck any ideas where to check next is there a common place for the cables to break? Thank you in advanced
  11. Rear bumper apron - central exit

Hello again quick question, is there such a part for the pre face-lift rear cupra bumper which allows for a central exhaust..? To be more specific I have a k1 exhaust and have chopped the middle of the rear apron to suit but it leaves the old cut out on show and looks awful. Thanks in advance
  12. Advice please am I being told right?

This is true so perhaps it will be plug and play as the car ecu will store relevant data but I'm sure a new unit would have to be set up or recoded to some degree but not according the guys at said company thanks for the reply
  13. Advice please am I being told right?

Hello again all I recently sent off my abs unit to a company for a repair however after 4 days I am told it's beyond repair due to there engineers not being able to communicate with the unit. I was then offered a replacement unit for over £100 more than the original price that's fine but how is...
  14. Seat leon abs ecu question

Also can I replace the unit with one from an Audi and use vcds to recode or does it need to be specific to a seat leon ?
  15. Seat leon abs ecu question

It's not I don't think.what's happening is dashboard is plasters with symbols the speedo doesn't work and the fuel gauge fluctuates vcds is returning with no communication to the abs module
  16. Seat leon abs ecu question

Hello all I have seat leon sport tfsi 06 plate and have the dreaded abs ecu failure I'm wandering if it's possible to just change the ecu rather than the whole pump or is that just a waste of effort any advice would be appreciated thanks Jim
  17. Gearbox change 5 speed to 6?

Hello again my 2007 leon 1.6 gearbox has give up today just curious before I replace it would it be possible to change it to a 6 speed box instead?? Thank you
  18. Help seat leon 1.6 very lumpy tickover rattling sound

Any ideas? Checking for vacuum leaks later
  19. Help seat leon 1.6 very lumpy tickover rattling sound

Hi all. After a bit of help if anyone has any thoughts on my mk2 leon reference sport 1.6 57 reg. It has a very lumpy idle and very noisy the engine is moving quite a bit and there is an air like noise which is constant and also a rattle sounds as tho it's from the top of the cam belt side any...
  20. Leon 2.0 sport tfsi high mileage. Worth it?

Like the idea not for nearly 2 grand tho
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.