Search results

1. Tandem fuel pump gasket

Hi, I've been advised to change the tandem fuel pump gasket as have a very small amount of oil in the fuel filter. I can see it's to the right of the engine and attached to the engine block with three bolts, is it as simple as draining the fuel as much as possible, remove and fit new gasket...
  2. Passenger door lock not unlocking questions

Hi, firstly I'm aware this is a common problem, secondly I do not have access to vag com. I could do with some help from fellow members. My seat Leon fr 2008 passenger door locks but doesn't unlock using the key. It does unlock using the handle. It makes a noise whilst unlocking using the...
  3. Stutter at 3000rpm under load

Hi, my 2008 Leon fr pd170 has developed a stutter at 3000rpm when you floor it, is this something other people have experienced?
  4. ebay Bluetooth

I was wondering if anyone had used an ebay dongle to add Bluetooth hands free to a Leon? I can't post a link (due to being new to the forum) but it is listed as "Car Bluetooth Handsfree A2DP CD changer adapter-SEAT Altea Leon Toledo 2006-2010" I'm tempted to try one on my 2008 Leon FR but...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise