Search results

1. DPF regen conditions?

hi I was wondering if anybody knew what conditions are required before a car carries out its regen,mine has been wanting to do one I suspect for a few days but would only carry it out once the outside temp reached a positive figure I cant believe outside temp matters but just wanted to know if...
  2. Engine Temperature

I have a 59 plate se lux ST with heated leather I love them,i leave mine on about setting 3 during winter setting 6 is a bit hot i like the fact that the back gets warm as well on other cars with heated seats it is just the seat pad that gets warm, but back to original post my temp gets up to 90...
  3. Auto wipers

mine are set to its most sensitive setting and work fine but I have had a new screen fitted recently and they seem to be working better than with the original screen, have you had a new screen fitted and maybe the sensor is not right.
  4. Dpf & glow plug lights

have you a picture of where the N75 valve is located as i have an intermittant cutting out/hesitation problem which i think is electrical related
  5. tyre choice

same here they are the best tyres I have ever had on any of my cars, they seem to be wearing very well.
  6. Exeo values

its the vw emissions scandal that has affected the values, no one will touch one with a barge pole now.
  7. are you worried about value of your car

thats my concerns certainly would think twice about buying a VAG diesel so why should people buy mine and when we trade it in we lose our bargaining powers feel quite aggrieved that we are being penalised for this.
  8. Battery - electronics nightmare

I take it you have looked on eBay to see if anyone is breaking an exeo
  9. are you worried about value of your car

are you worried about the effect all the bad press recently (watchdog etc) about the VAG recall problems will have on the value of our cars as it seems that realistically people would be frightened to purchase a 2nd hand VAG diesel which will have an effect on our cars value mine has had the fix...
  10. highest mileage

just curious as to what mileages people have done and what they have got I will start exeo st se lux 2.0cr tdi 143 79000 miles totally standard.
  11. injector wiring loom.

its really annoying as it is so intermittent and random so far since having the car back last Friday it hasn't missed a beat at all this week.
  12. Battery - electronics nightmare

i am not sure to be honest i havent had to replace one myself i guess it will it if controls the locking then i guess it will have to be paired to the car,maybe someone else can shed some light on this or maybe have a look on the audi forums as the water ingress problem affects the A4 and A6...
  13. Battery - electronics nightmare

remove the big oval bung that is under the battery,you can reach it from underneath otherwise the battery tray will fill up again as your screwdriver hole will block up again, i removed the big bung and have never had any more trouble with it filling up.i would say the modules under the carpet...
  14. Battery - electronics nightmare

i wonder if water has got in somewhere,we had some pretty heavy rain last week,have you checked to see if the bulkhead is clear as there are little drain holes which get blocked under the battery and water fills up and and then comes into the car,i think there are some modules and electrics...
  15. injector wiring loom.

hi I have a 2.0 cr tdi 143,and have been experiencing engine cutting out and glow plug warning light flashing and sometimes it just hesitates but no warning light, it has been in for diagnostic and there was a stored code for intermittent injector voltage supply fault which suggests to me a...
  16. Wheel Inspiration Needed

I am watching this thread as I am looking for inspiration,i currently have 18" fenix on mine but not sure what audi wheels will fit.
  17. Seat exeo temperature

I thought if it isn't used then the seals on the pipes etc dry up and the gas can seep past the dry seals, I have mine on auto all the time I find it makes for a much nicer journey no foggy windows and a nice regulated cabin temp
  18. Water ingress under the bonnet? Help!

a year is a long time to wait in between checks it is not a case of minding where you park as it isn't always leaves that block it,i have had my car a year now and it was clear when I bought it and I don't park under any trees not for the blocking fact but I hate having tree sap or bird crap on...
  19. Water ingress under the bonnet? Help!

to be fair I would say that it is not a warrantable item, neither is it a service item if the car is parked a lot under trees etc the valves will get blocked if you haven't had the car long then they may look at it for you for free once but to stop it happening again I would remove the large...
  20. Water ingress under the bonnet? Help!

If you look in the bulkhead where the battery sits you can see a large oval bung if you reach under the bulkhead you can push the bung out from underneath then just take it out it leaves a nice big hole for the water to escape,it's the best way to do it without removing the battery and the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.