Search results

1. Subwoofer Help!!

I need some help with how to install a subwoofer with the stock headunit, for example, what cables do i need do the cables go straight into the headunit or do i splice into speaker cables? I cannot find a clear answer anywhere... Please help...:help:
  2. Stage 2 Remap 1.2 Tsi FR Black Edition

Yes, I can do!
  3. Stage 2 Remap 1.2 Tsi FR Black Edition

Mpg Roughly anywhere from 40+ but that's because I've been intentionally revving in lower gears more than i usually do but on an eco drive about 48+
  4. Stage 2 Remap 1.2 Tsi FR Black Edition

Recently got a catback fully custom non-resonated exhaust with performance airfilter and stage 2 remap. Roughly 145BHP and great fuel economy, it's like a completely new car, I love it! Car is also on coilovers which are too bouncy, going to take them off and put it back to normal FR suspension.
  5. Idle Rev Limiter

you can turn off the rev limiter whilst idle by turning traction control off...
  6. 1.2 tsi

I have also looked but couldn't find anything regarding this matter. Purchased a tuning chip from racechip. co.uk, if you're looking for performance I'll let you know how this goes when I install it; getting a new exhaust and air filter so hopefully a little increase in performance would be...
  7. Shorter drop links asap

Hi guys, lowered my car and I need shorter drop links asap does anyone know what drop links would fit my car?
  8. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Do you have any issues with these HIDs as you don't have projectors? I too have a seat Ibiza ft without projectors, I would like HIDs but I don't want to blind people...
  9. 17 Konig Lace Rims

Will these konig lace rims fit my seat ibiza 1.2 tsi fr black edition which has the PCD of 5x100, the rims state that they are 5x100 therefore they should fit? Could someone clarify this? I cannot post a link but if you search this LA78510355 they will appear.
  10. Insurance

Try Direct line, this is my first policy and my insurance was only £1140 with no NCB main driver etc, just ensure to add family members to your additional drivers!
  11. Seat 1.2TSI Centre Silencer removal HELP!

"We do those jobs on an hourly basis. Its £48.00 per hour and I would estimate about 2 hours. So with materials just over £100.00" Worth looking elsewhere for a cheaper deal?
  12. Seat 1.2TSI Centre Silencer removal HELP!

Thanks, I will contact some more garages!
  13. Seat 1.2TSI Centre Silencer removal HELP!

I want to remove the centre silencer, I have spoken to my local garage and they said they would fit it, but I have to provide the pipe. Where can I get a centre pipe with no silencer? I have looked online and don't really know where I can find one.:help:
  14. FR Black 1.4 ACT TSI

Yo Kibby, how did you tint your rear headlights, they look mad!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members