Search results

1. Cupra 300 Long Term Review

I can’t really disagree. Of course the Cupra has more toys. Perhaps a better comparison would be the t128i. I do expect the cost of the Cupra to reduce in a couple of months however. New models are always crazy. I was disappointed to hear about the interior. I had a Leon FR on lease over 4...
  2. Cupra 300 Long Term Review

It’s just too expensive and has no right to be. I considered it but there are pathetic discounts as it’s such a new model. Lease prices are also ridiculous. Simple fact is I can get a BMW m135i for less. It has buttons. I’m betting the Cupra will be more fun to drive though.
  3. Admiral giving customers a refund on their insurance premium

I’m with Elephant. Got an email today to say I’m getting £25 per car. We have 2 on the policy so £50 back from £380 policy isn’t bad.
  4. Overdue Service

SEAT told me by email... Thank you for contacting Audi Financial Services. During these uncertain times we can only advise to check the oil level on the vehicle until you can take it to a retailer to service. Due to the outbreak of Covid 19 we are advising all of our customers that are due a...
  5. Servicing on contact hire

This is mine.
  6. Servicing on contact hire

My dealer told me the same thing, as did SEAT when I called. My contract says different however. I think you might be in for a fright!
  7. Servicing on contact hire

It depends who the lease is with. Mine is with VWFS who say it must be serviced at a SEAT dealer and will not allow an independent to do it. Their car so their rules. It’s completely different to you owning the car and you could bring it to any VAT registered garage.
  8. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

OBD Eleven. Just outside Glasgow. Will code for beer.
  9. OBDeleven modifications

Hi all. Just to say I’m happy to code for beer tokens. I’m just outside Glasgow. I’m not an expert by any means but have coded a few things on my MY17 Leon.
  10. OBDeleven modifications

I used the app. 10 credits.
  11. OBDeleven modifications

I used obd11 to code sweeping dials on my facelift FR.
  12. Reversing camera out of focus?

Hi all just picked up my 1.4 FR and really like it so far. But I have noticed the camera isn't in focus. Is this just how it is? Or have I got a faulty camera?
  13. Lease car and insurance query

I have a lease car arriving next week leased through VW financial services. If the car is written off, how does the insurance work? Do I effectively use the insurance payout to buy myself out of the finance agreement and start a new one? How do I make sure I'm not out of pocket? Is this where...
  14. Dashcam in the facelift?

This is the one I like the look of. Not out yet though. https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/567282
  15. Dashcam in the facelift?

My Leon should be with me in mid-May (woohoo) and I want to hardwire a Dashcam. Those of you with the facelift, will this pose a problem or is the fuse box etc in a good place? Thanks
  16. OBDeleven modifications

I think it must be possible with a bit of code; the facelift has a strip of LEDs at the back now so in theory...
  17. OBDeleven modifications

Is it possible to have Audi style indicators at the rear now that the facelift has rear LEDs?
  18. 2017 Leon!!!

Facelift ordered on Sunday. FR 1.4 150ps in Nevada white 18'' wheels Convenience pack Parking pack Towbar and spare wheel Should be here in early June.
  19. 17 or 18 inches wheels?

I'm speccing a new FR and have a bit of a dilemma. The 17 inch wheels are not nice (to me) but I'm concerned with a potential harsh ride on 18's. Especially with a child in the car. I will be test driving both but wondered what people's real life experiences are?
  20. Leasing: is this a good price?

Towbar is an absolute must. If wife is driving it so is the parking pack!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.