Search results

1. Front speaker issues!

Although I have seen some passive component speakers from jbl that I’m wondering if that would be worth while tackling! 45rms to much? I know the standard headunit will be at least half the power!
  2. Front speaker issues!

That’s good to know thanks! Will coaxils effect the existing pillar tweeters? Or any point having them? Know the sound would be better high up etc but considering only one of them is working at the minute I’m not bothered getting rid of them ha
  3. Front speaker issues!

Hello! Hope someone can help. My wife’s 6j has slowly been dying a death on the audio side. The passenger side main speaker and tweeter no longer work. Died at the same Time which I always thought a little odd. Now the drivers main speaker is starting to crackle and cut out. We only have one...
  4. Rear speakers '13 ibiza 5d 6j

I don't know if it helps but we have the same model car. I took the radio out yesterday for the very same thing to see if there was any wiring. In ours from the back of the radio there were no speaker cables that were linked into the rear speaker holes for the radio. So can't be any in the door.
  5. Installing crossovers with factory wiring

Hopefully someone can help! Currently upgrading the ibizas stereo. I will be regaining the factory headunit but adding a high low filter to add a amp. Ideally then I want to upgrade the stock speakers to a set of better two way components up front. Has anyone done this and retained the...
  6. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

first post for me! spotted this thread after we bought our seat ibiza and laughed at the original washer jets. Just ordered two direct from seat for 8.60 each! seems a lot cheaper than ebay! Very Happy!