Search results

1. Full link functionality

Full link for me is only available via a USB connection. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  2. Fuel Consumption :-(

Just done a 400 miles trip in my 1.5 150 bhp orange Ibiza where the majority was motorway there was a good amount of A / B roads and returned just over 48 mpg. Really pleased Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Spare wheel

For information... I found an 18 inch space saver spare wheel for my new ibiza at The Wheel Shop £134.95 including jack and brace, they have all sizes for all Seat cars...
  4. Tyres

Mine are SP SportMaxx 215 40 18 and I have no issues as I said quiet and seem to hold the road well.
  5. Tyres

Had my orange 1.5 FR just a week now with Dunlop tyres, they seem to perform well are quiet - so happy
  6. Spare wheel

Has anybody purchased a spare wheel for a car with 18 inch rims, cannot see any on Ebay?
  7. 1.4 TSI ACT - Service Notification?

Yes, bought it new from a SEAT dealer..Bristol Street Motors
  8. 1.4 TSI ACT - Service Notification?

I have had the car 8 months only, but will keep an eye on the messages and have to book it in at 9400 if it says that is required, but it does worry me that the next service would be at 18800 if this is repeated, which is well short of 20k!
  9. 1.4 TSI ACT - Service Notification?

I have just completed 8400 miles in Lean FR 1.4 TSI ACT with DSG and when I filled up with Petrol this morning I saw a message 'Oil Service required in 1000 miles', which is well short of the 10000 service interval. I have checked the oil level and there is no issue there, has anyone else...
  10. 1.4 TSI - super unleaded?

I am very please with the performance of my new Leon, but just wondered if anyone was using Super Unleaded in their 1.4 TSI rather than normal unleaded and if there were any tangible benefits?
  11. Where does my Ipod go?

All many thanks for your input. To confirm No connections in the glove box just a cd player, two SD slots, one of which has the sat nav info in. USB and Aux in front of the gear stick, but USB does not seem to recognise IPOD, do I need a specific cable that connects to both?
  12. Where does my Ipod go?

Just taken on my new 1.4 Eco TSI DSG Leon FR and I while previously I saw my Ipod could be connected in the glove box, this connectivity no longer appears to be available? The glove box has a CD slot and two SD slots... Does any one have any idea's as to what is now required?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.