Search results

1. Ibiza Cupra overheat...

Thankyou. Now about to replace that, will report back!
  2. Ibiza Cupra overheat...

Just removed the flange. Couldn't see any cracks but it has a sort of 'inner skin'? which was crumbling away aroudn the o ring so hopefully it's just a case of replacing this!
  3. Ibiza Cupra overheat...

Left my Cupra to warm up on idle as its been sat for a few days and stupidly forgot i'd left it running! :( Came out to steam pouring out the bonnet, turned her off and opened the bonnet to leave to cool. Came back out and topped the engine up with water once she was cooler to see it running...
  4. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

It won't let me pm you?
  5. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Trouble is, I have no idea what these parts are worth so hard for me to cost it up and see what money I'd be looking at making back...
  6. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

I know, I took her for a blast today, put a big smile on my face! Funny you say that, a friend of mine said I should break it but I really don't have the energy and not sure how much I'd get out of it money wise...
  7. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Cool, cheers for the reply! Got a longer piece of hose on the intercooler join now, runs MUCH better! :D Had a new abs sensor fitted yesterday in the hope that would clear the fault that brings the abs and traction control light on but was still showing nothing on that wheel when looking at the...
  8. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Ahhh brilliant to hear from you! It's certainly fast but I'm losing boost from a hose which is too short to clamp up properly at the moment so I'll order one next week. What do you think the engine could make with another map? I've still got all the receipts here from the engine build!
  9. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Yeah it was Mike hollis's old Ibiza. Not sure who mapped it, I'll have a read through the folder of paperwork, see if that sheds any light! I'll get some photos up when I'm back from work :D
  10. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Cheers for the reply. It seems quiet haha! Still need to fix the boost leak, an offside abs sensor and then I can fully enjoy her...
  11. Imperial Blue Ibiza Cupra

I own this now :D
  12. Leonb396's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

First post here! Picked up my new Mk3 Ibiza Cupra in imperial blue last night. New to these cars so thought I'd come show it off in return for advice! :) It's been owned by a member here before so you can read a bit about it here - Damn it won't let me until 15 posts so I'll edit that in...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members