Search results

1. PD130 terraclean?

did you get the terraclean done? my dads was thinking about getting it done
  2. ESP or TCS Button

my dads 04 pd130 has it, i have a 05 pd100 and mines doesnt chve the button. does that mean i simply cant disable it?
  3. Lowering Ibiza

if getting them cheap enough then go for it regardless, nothing wrong with some lows lol
  4. HOW TO GUIDE: De-Wipering! - Flush Tailgate (PICTURES ADDED!)

great mod, glad i had rain x to hand :D
  5. HIDs - What kind? Tips and Pics inside.

anyone tried buildin custom projectors? i have built some in past for a few mondeos and a golf mk 5. curious to see if anyone has done them on an ibiza?
  6. Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

love the little glovebox leds, what did you wire them to?
  7. Jaz's ibiza cupra TDI

awww i got to page 12 and got excited to see that you were keeping it only to rwad on and see that its now been sold. only new to the forum but would love to have seen the finished product :( oh well enjoy the scooby :D
  8. Joes MK4 Yellow Ibiza Cupra TDI Hybrid Turbo

i hope i dont have same issues when i get my coilies, on plus side your wee ride is fresh as! love the wee honeycomb de-badged grill. custom shot or purchased?
  9. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

them rims!!! fresh to the forum so i get to look at all th rides with progress on them already. thuely eyecatchin car
  10. fourtwofive ibiza daily project

that is one shiney bay! loving that little blue number
  11. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

such alot in such a short thread but loving this wee car! my dad has a 5dr 130ps and i have a 3dr 100ps. i hope to go hybrid next year as i love driving mines but my dads does feel a little nippier, i know a decat and map will make a big diff but looking at that juicey turbo in the photos makes...
  12. My 08 Candy White Cupra

jesus! she must pull like a train! sitting pretty on the coilies too :)
  13. Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

those wheels are delicious! really suit the car :)
  14. AmC's Bronze Ibiza Sport **HIDS FITTED!

love the colour of this wee cracker! nice camo badge too
  15. Introduction! :)

Good evening lads and ladies! My names is Kristopher (Kris or Krissy) and i recently (and a little reluctantly) decided that my Mondeo ST220 3.0 v6 petrol was costing too much on fuel, loved it for the 2years i have owned it. I decided to go for a diesel as my dad purchased a little 5dr...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members