Search results

1. Leon Alloy Wheel Thread

Hi Veno, Thanks alot for your answer. And your wheels looks very good! :thumbup:
  2. Leon Alloy Wheel Thread

Hi all) Does anybody knows 17'' wheels sizes which are acceptable for x-perience? I mean width (7 or 7.5) and ET. The original is 17'' 7'' ET42 with 205/55 tires on it. But as i found info the 18'' wheels are 7.5'' et 45. And I can see the other wheel for leon, but not x-perience have et up...
  3. Full link / android auto

Give a try to this instruction, i've used something similar to this. winbeginner.com/item-isnt-available-country-android-google-play-store/
  4. Full link / android auto

Hi, actually it's not a big problem to hide your real location using some tunnelling program, like "TunnelBear VPN". Then you can install android auto even in country that is not supported.
  5. indicator of Dipped beam swithced on?

But my switch doesn't glow green even when I switch dipped beam manually.
  6. indicator of Dipped beam swithced on?

Ok, thanks.
  7. indicator of Dipped beam swithced on?

Hi all. Should I have any indicator of Dipped beam? I mean that you can see blue indicator for the "Main beam switched on" on instrument panel. The "Side light" indicator switched from red (off) to green (on) And I can see indicator for fog lights too. But I can't see any indicator for...
  8. Winter wheels

Does any one know, which ET is normal for R17 wheels? As I can find the parametersis:R17 7j pcd 5x112 dia 57.1 And I can see Et49 and et51 disks as a standart size. What if I will use et47? or et54? Is this sizes is accepteble or not?
  9. Full link / android auto

Hi all. To use android auto you will need to have "android auto" app on your device. As I know it can be installed only on android 5 and higher, and as already was mentioned, not all countries are supported, but it can be installed in those countries but with some tricks.
  10. Manual/owners guide

I've got your mail. Thank you a lot!
  11. New member from Odessa(ukraine)

Thank you guys! :)
  12. Manual/owners guide

Can you please send it to me too (thesamkv at gmail).
  13. New member from Odessa(ukraine)

Hi all! I'm from Odessa (Ukraine), my native language is Russian. Recently I've bought new car "seat leon st x-perience". In Ukraine we have only one option for x-perience - 2.0 TDI 184HP. Very hard to choice a color, but my color is blue and I really happy with this. Now I'm...
  14. Leon Mk3 (5F) User Manual & Media System Manuals - UK & Multi Language (Links dead)

Hi, can any one access this file "5F Leon Owners Manual (SEAT UK)"?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members