Search results

1. olliep

mk4 ibiza speaker size/fitting

as per title, what are the front and rear speaker sizes for a mk4 (3door) and do i need any wiring/fitting adapters to get them in?
  2. olliep

drilling and smoothing airbox on a tdi

having just come from the world of 20vT, alot of poeple are in the habit of drilling and smoothing their air boxes. Just wondered if there was any point in doing it on a TDI?
  3. olliep

EGR valve on constant vacuum??

do you suppose that this could cause warm starting issues? and any chance that it could be associated? i've got a wierd starting issue where if i go for say (for a vague example) a ten mile drive, park up and switch off, and then come back after about 45 mins it turns over about 30 times...
  4. olliep

EGR valve on constant vacuum??

Hey, just had my car in for some diagnostics. one of the things that they picked up on was that my EGR valve is under constant vacuum... where as it should be under intermittent vacuum. This means very little to me so could someone explain what, why and how? and what the implications could be?
  5. olliep

does a seat sport strut brace fit 56 reg. cupra tdi?

check out this thread for some ideas http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=254780
  6. olliep

does a seat sport strut brace fit 56 reg. cupra tdi?

yeh it will go on, you 'may' have to slightly trim the top of your engine cover but that might just be for the 20vT. bear in mind though, from what i'm told by many people that have this... its PURELY an aesthetic mod and it does very little/nothing at all to improve handling. With that in mind...
  7. olliep

Fault Code - Fuel Temp Sensor

i think its infront of the block. so easy to get to. have you had problems starting when the engines hot by any chance?
  8. olliep

olliep's mk4 ibiza cupra TDI - whoop!

sweet. come show us! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=254938
  9. olliep

20mm whiteline rear and undecided on the front. I'll probably wait until the rear is on to determine how much the front one is needed. I take it your in a 20vT mk4?
  10. olliep

definitely needed a clean before that photo shoot!! haha and its not going low this time mate... too much ball ache
  11. olliep

Finally got me a mk4 cupra tdi (having sold the 20vT leon cupra :cry:) Nothing done yet (apart from headlamp upgrade and bluevision w5w's) because i've only had it 12 days and i need to focus on maintenance stuff before fun stuff! (i.e. cam belt due soon etc...) and i need to sort out the...
  12. olliep

ISO adapter for ALL facelift models ('04 onwards)

just to clarify, on my connects2 adapter there is thee spare wires with bullets on labled handbrake reverse speedpulse what are these and so i need to plug them into anything? i also noticed you went for the CTSST002 (pre 2005) but your sig suggests you drive a 2007?? mines a 56 plate...
  13. olliep

Some PD160 advice please guys...

does the beeza cupra have a lower front strut brace as standard? saw the omp one for about £50 and when i was in leon land poeple used to swear by lower front braces. also... mine rolls like a boat... is the rear ARB a MASSIVE gain with no draw backs??
  14. olliep

AP seat sport pads

Hi i'm struggling to find pads for my beeza cupra tdi. do any of these AP caliper numbers correlate with the ibiza? CP2195D38 CP2340D43 CP2372D52 CP2399D43 CP3215D50 CP3894D46 CP5070D51 why are pads for this car so hard to find?!?!?! [:@]
  15. olliep

Gooner_Mike's Ibiza FR 20vt

sorry mike, havent got time for reading 70+ pages of thread but where did you get the bra? i'm wanting one as the 70 mile a day commute is showing itself on my bonnet already!!
  16. olliep

My mk4 ibiza fr - minor Detail Updated 13/06

can you remember how much nationwide quoted for just the wheel painting?
  17. olliep

clarion + oem steering wheel controls??

aah light at the end of the tunnel. thanks very much... what if its a 56 plate (2007 Jan)? car audio security.com said i would have to get an aftermarket remote to stick on the steering wheel which didnt really appeal to me! so does this lead just plug straight from the steering wheel to...
  18. olliep

clarion + oem steering wheel controls??

as per the title, can anyone suggest a way of using my OEM steering wheel controls with a clarion CZ109ER head unit? It has a 'headphone' size jack on the back for this purpose but i'm not sure how to make it compatible??
  19. olliep

curious instruction in handbook

I've just been flicking through my handbook and read: Deep Water (Cupra version) The vehicle should not travel more than 25km/h when crossing large pools and running water. Now, obviously careering through a ford aint a good idea... but why specifically the cupra??