Search results

1. Sideskirts clips

Cheers mate! appreciate the help :)
  2. Sideskirts clips

YES! that's the ones! Cheers mate, I know they're known for falling off but its a bit suspicious when 2 go missing :( Could you perhaps PM me the website for this stealers place please :)
  3. Sideskirts clips

Came out this morning and some **** has robbed both of them of my car, they're usually used to lift the car up when it has a flat tire. Car looks horrendous without them! Does anyone know anyone selling these items? or what there actually called? struggling to find out what there called.
  4. Remaps around Bristol area

Hey, Just wondering if anyone can recommend any places around the bristol area to get my mk2 leon remapped?
  5. EA189 Diesel Engine technical solution

Yeha I could def feel the difference was just double checking! Better get it booked in! thank you
  6. EA189 Diesel Engine technical solution

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but anyway. I have a 62 plate Mk2 TDI FR supacopa and i bought it remapped to about 205BHP, i recently had it in the garage for a EA189 engine solution would that have wiped the remap or is there a slim chance it has kept it?
  7. Leon MK2 date display

I recently just got a seat leon TDI FR supercopa and I'm still figuring everything out! I know its something so simple and unimportant but is there anywhere on the dashboard/head unit that displays the date? or am I just being blind
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.