Search results

1. Part of front bumper stolen

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully they haven't damaged anything by removing it.
  2. Part of front bumper stolen

Hi all. Someone has pinched the black plastic part of my front bumper that sits underneath the reg plate. It's the honeycomb part that protects the radiator etc. Car is a cupra st 300. Rang seat and they said it's £46 for the part. Has this happened to anyone else on here? If I buy the part is...
  3. Lease servicing.

Same terms as you, mine is telling me it's due a service now at ten months old (well its been telling me for a few weeks now)
  4. Service Cost Question (Cupra)

Still seems a tad early in terms of timing alone
  5. Service Cost Question (Cupra)

My leased cupra is 9 months old, has covered 1900 miles and it's telling me it needs its first service ... It's not even run in yet ! Hopefully if I take it to the dealer they'll reset it or something
  6. Cupra 280 STOLEN

Sorry to hear your bad news. My cupra 290 got pinched almost exactly 2 years ago. They broke in whilst we were sleeping and I didn't realise the car had gone until the morning. I've upped the security around the house since, and now have a cupra 300 up the drive. Try not to let these mongrels...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Cupra ST is getting delivered Friday. Can't wait.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

He must have been the guy on her out of office last week. No wonder he never responded!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yep, the finance is in place. Carly, who I was dealing with, was on holiday last week so hopefully that's all the delay was and she will pick it up today or tomorrow.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered mine on the same day as you and I believe the car arrived in the UK about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I'll get the nod that the car is ready to collect imminently. I ordered with lookers Stockport...
  11. Cupra 300 ST stolen this morning

They thing with these steering locks... Wouldn't you have the key to it on the your main bunch of keys?
  12. Cupra 300 ST stolen this morning

Mine got pinched a few months after I got it. I feel for you, it's horrible isn't it. We've since had sash jammers put on all the the doors and windows downstairs and also had locks put on the internal doors. Also had security lights installed around the house too. Touch wood no one's been...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What sort of deal is on the golf?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I don't think it matters. Once it's over the 5cm limit it's just £36 a wheel. Seems cheaper than getting a proper repair done.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had my inspection done. £72 to pay. £36 for a wheel scuff (which I knew about) and £36 for a very shallow dint on the the roof (which I hadn't noticed). Although I think the dint on the roof was being a bit picky, it took me a few minutes to see it, I'm not going to contest it as there...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I did consider that, but I'd have had to have the second service done... Which wasn't worth it for a week or so. I'll just get the missus to run me round everywhere :thumbup:
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Exactly the same as me. Must have been on same ship etc. Also ordered from Carly at Lookers, Stockport. My current cupra has just been valeted, as it gets inspected tomorrow and collected Wednesday. Will be without a car for a bit but hopefully not too long...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got my reg number today. Hopefully not long now...
  19. What tyres did your Leon come with?

Pirelli p zero. Seem to get wheel hop even in the dry, but when warmed up properly (on a hot day) they seem fine. Still look new after 5k in two years.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got an email yesterday confirming mine is on its way to the UK. Prob two weeks or so from now, that sound about right?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.