Search results

1. Mickle

What things can you activate on VCDS ?

Not VCDS, but I think you can do most of the same with an ODBEleven. I've switched on: mirror fold on lock beep on lock rear lights on with DRLs show fan speed on auto climate control convenience indicator to 4 (instead of 3) add oil temperature to dash screen Maybe a few more...
  2. Mickle

difference between fr and cupra ?

Verdict may as well have been get a fiesta too, if you're forever stuck behind them and the FR/Cupra is too dangerous around a corner for you? :confused:
  3. Mickle

difference between fr and cupra ?

I wouldn't really say the FR is alike to an S-Line car or the rest, though I see where you're coming from. You get a lot of kit in an FR compared to the base models, unlike an S-line which is normally just wheels and a body kit. Having just gone from an FR to a 290 though, the FR as a package...
  4. Mickle

West Midlands and surrounding areas.

I'd be up for a meet too!
  5. Mickle

Leon cupra colour check

May be right, a chap on the PistonHeads thread who received the car without being told of the change managed to negotiate upto £500 (not sure whether vouchers or cash discount). I think pretty much all of the people who accepted the £250 in vouchers were told in advance.
  6. Mickle

Leon cupra colour check

A lot of guys had their dynamic grey orders replaced with white as they supposedly ran out of the paint. If you get it confirmed as white, I know a lot of the leasers have been getting £250 in high street vouchers from SEAT so worth asking. I'd be surprised if it wasn't white, most of the...
  7. Mickle

Alarm Question pleassseeee

From doing it recently via an ODBEleven, after you make the change you actually have to go into the car menu, opening & closing, then tick the new "Audible locking confirmation" box that will have appeared :)
  8. Mickle

DSG Paddle Extensions

I went for these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172272767337 They fit well. A bit pricey at £35, but I knew they would fit and didn't want the hassle of sending others that didn't back and forth.
  9. Mickle

OBDeleven modifications

Does anyone know if the app works on pc/mac via an android emulator like bluestacks? Cheers
  10. Mickle

Build week for new Cupra 290's

Finally took delivery of mine earlier, can anyone beat 6 and a half months of waiting? :p After a few minutes in it I was wondering about the drive & gearbox modes, I tried it in cupra quickly which put the gearbox into S and it was holding the gears really high. Will have to get back to...
  11. Mickle

DSG Paddle Extensions

There are some on amazon that look identical to those that were on eBay, will order some and let you guys know if they fit. EDIT: They do actually look slightly different, I'll wait till the eBay seller is back too!
  12. Mickle

Pricing of used cars with official Seat body kits/twin exhaust upgrade

Most of them don't have the front bumper, I believe there were two separate options, the "kit" or "pack", with the pack containing the additional front bumper. Completely disagree on the rear, I'd much rather the spoiler, painted bumper & diffuser that than the wedge of plastic normally there.
  13. Mickle

Pricing of used cars with official Seat body kits/twin exhaust upgrade

They are fairly rare, probably not worthy of the above premium, though you don't know the condition of each of the cars either. It was/is an expensive upgrade though, so it's not too surprising. I'll be selling mine with the kit and ~20k miles in the next few weeks when the leased cupra arrives.
  14. Mickle

I've just been calling up the dealer who has been great, haven't had a peep from CVL in over a month or two.
  15. Mickle

Day 146 for me, hopefully the wait will be over in the next few weeks as mine is at the port :D
  16. Mickle

Does seem like a lot, I had behind the number plate & the lower lip done on my current FR for £50.
  17. Mickle

As you said, the week starting November 28th.
  18. Mickle

Just what I mentioned yesterday, that mine has been delayed to BW47!
  19. Mickle

Gary was able to give me an update just from my name, if you have any trouble getting your customer number :)
  20. Mickle

I rang up Admiral in September to ask how much it would be to change to the cupra for the remaining 3 months, and it was around £300, which oddly was the same as the increase for a new 12 month policy. Didn't think you could just get a refund either, last time I changed car they were talking...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.