Search results

1. Ash5314

New gearbox??? Help

OK so I have a stage 2+ 07 mk2 leon cupra running 366 bhp. Has a single mass flywheel and a forge shirt Shifter and it's begun to stop going into 4th and 5th at high rpm. No crunch or grind, like I've come off the clutch too early but I haven't. What's up? Would it be sycros or just a...
  2. Ash5314

My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

Hey nice build, was wondering if you've tracked it yet. I'm currently on bilstien B12s but I'm looking to upgrade to BCs can you tell me your spring rates and how well they handle road/track Thanks Ash
  3. Ash5314

Mk2 leon cupra, what's it worth?

It rattles a tad when in neutral, but if you're on the clutch or in gear it's fine. Don't notice any vibration at all, it really did change how the car drives. I do want to get the KWs and I would drive to awesome tomorrow if I had the money, but I don't lol How's the 63
  4. Ash5314

Also you should have put a single mass flywheel in it, it's the best thing that's ever happened to the car. Changed it completely, so amazing to drive now. If you're ever down here I'll let out take it for a spin
  5. Ash5314

Very much so, it's washed and waxed every Friday, Serviced every 5-6k. It's never skipped a beat, done track days been to the ring. Splashed them all. Only seeing what's about because I can't afford KW v3s. It'll probably be the biggest mistake I ever make if I do let it go lol
  6. Ash5314

I am the third owner of this vehicle which was bought off Allan from this forum. . It’s only covered 70K miles since new. Mileage will increase slightly until sold but will be minimal. This car was purchased with the cup splitter, Bilstein suspension and Sachs organic clutch plate already...
  7. Ash5314

I'm off to the ring in July :) Really looking forward to it. Afterwards I'll be saving for some better suspension as only running b12s at the moment. I can recommend Cadwell as a track, best track ever.
  8. Ash5314

Love this build, how are you finding the coilovers and ttrs calipers? Have you done any track time with it? Ash
  9. Ash5314

Fuel Filter 07 cupra 2.0 tfsi

It's OK i found it, I was being special Thanks though
  10. Ash5314

Fuel Filter 07 cupra 2.0 tfsi

Where o where is the fuel filter for my cupra, I have looked just in front of the rear wheel for the usual in line filter but can't find it. The fuel pipes are they're but no filter. Is this in the tank or behind the wheel arch? Thanks Ash
  11. Ash5314

Trax 1016

Hey Guys and Gals I just booked track time for myself at trax this year (sorry Allan) and am currently going with a small display group. However was wondering if anyone was going this year and if there was a cupra/seat display I could get in to? Thanks Ash
  12. Ash5314

Bought my car from here so here I am

Hey Allan, find would like to know what year your Merc is. He wants to know what would win in a race to lol
  13. Ash5314

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Just had blackvues put in mine front and back. Awesome cameras, already caught a few idiots (myself included)
  14. Ash5314

So bit of a step from the cupra I guess lol
  15. Ash5314

Haha yea got there in the end :) Hows the C63?
  16. Ash5314

Which best all round fuel additive ?

Millers, i swear by millers. Before the cupra I had a mk1 fabia vrs TDI and the millers additive changed the car. less smoke more responsive and just cleaned the whole thing. I now fill the cupra with momentum 99 and add petrol millers.
  17. Ash5314

Hey Hey Just signed up, bought my 07 stage 2+ leon cupra from here and now want to get into the scene. Thanks All Ash
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members